Inshur

Viavan Fraudster Rider

Greengrey

Rocket road, wealdstone, London

I received such a job today. I called the number more than three times but the person answering the phone did not confirm the booking and address of the booking.

Then, supposidly the rider got into my car. I asked him to answer when I call. He claimed it is his friend’s number. When I asked his friend’s number, he mumbled a bit and gave last three digits of his friend’s number 289. When I insisted him to give full number, he said he is late and in a hurry. I said I don’t care, I cannot take you.

It seems it is a small ride but I pretty sure they do this everyday and make someone else liable for the bill unless the owner of that account claims that he did not order at all.

I have also reported this to Viavan, but the person on the phone (even though I gave full address with number) said that she cannot do anything. I warned of the orders coming from that street.

I kept receiving the orders from that address for a while.

Just in case, I recommend to call the rider at all times if it is possible because I am sure they know where they go and the name of the account.

By the way, the person couldn’t confirm the rider name either when I dialled the number.

Have a nice weekend.

Fazi

These cheapos punks want everything free already very cheap then they report driver for anything just for thier £3

Greengrey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
we dont want to know, you signed up for it, this is an Uber forum, we dont care about ViaVan Bus service
That is why I only accept a few jobs a week if and only if it make sense, but never blue mode, which is simply slavery.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn’t a short old guy with glasses was it?
No, he was a young-early 20s guy. He pretended he is in a hurry to start the ride, but did not create any fuss and left the car as soon as I told him I will cancel the ride.

Jda

Rocket road, wealdstone, London

I received such a job today. I called the number more than three times but the person answering the phone did not confirm the booking and address of the booking.

Then, supposidly the rider got into my car. I asked him to answer when I call. He claimed it is his friend’s number. When I asked his friend’s number, he mumbled a bit and gave last three digits of his friend’s number 289. When I insisted him to give full number, he said he is late and in a hurry. I said I don’t care, I cannot take you.

It seems it is a small ride but I pretty sure they do this everyday and make someone else liable for the bill unless the owner of that account claims that he did not order at all.

I have also reported this to Viavan, but the person on the phone (even though I gave full address with number) said that she cannot do anything. I warned of the orders coming from that street.

I kept receiving the orders from that address for a while.

Just in case, I recommend to call the rider at all times if it is possible because I am sure they know where they go and the name of the account.

By the way, the person couldn’t confirm the rider name either when I dialled the number.

Have a nice weekend.
Typical Viavan, they are useless in dealing with issues concerning customers unless when it’s driver fault, what a fraudulent company, I can’t understand how this sort of people are allowed to function, most people I introduced have all gone back to uber,