Inshur

Very sad but it looks like Uber is here to stay.

FaaaUber

I always thought that Uber soon or later was going to be kicked out of London but sadly uber is here to stay. Uber has ruined the minicab trade and taxi trade forever. I think any minicab driver with a bit of self respect should start looking other ways to make a living because driving for Uber for £1.25 per mile is ridiculous/slavery.

driver84

Uber can afford the 3 million however the local operators will be out of business. So even if you want to leave uber you have nowhere else to go to.

T7000

I always thought that Uber soon or later was going to be kicked out of London but sadly uber is here to stay. Uber has ruined the minicab trade and taxi trade forever. I think any minicab driver with a bit of self respect should start looking other ways to make a living because driving for Uber for £1.25 per mile is ridiculous/slavery.
Who's forcing you to work for Uber ?
There are plenty of other cab firms you can go and work for, you want thousands of drivers out of work for just for your benefit ?

renod babek

Attachments

• IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 55

FaaaUber

Who's forcing you to work for Uber ?
There are plenty of other cab firms you can go and work for, you want thousands of drivers out of work for just for your benefit ?
If you are happy with Uber's working conditions please ignore this post. Thx

If you are happy with Uber's working conditions please ignore this post. Thx
Is people needing transportation that creates demand for minicab drivers not the other way around. Even if uber had to go you would still have a job.

Momo11

IMG_1331.PNG

U-Bro

Very sad, but it looks like the black cabbies on here, are here to stay.
They said tick toc, now all went quiet, crawled under their rock and counting days till they are all gone. Uber is here to stay, black cabs will be simply priced out, step by step. Uber will gradually get rid of worthless chippy chef drivers and remaining drivers will develop a better knowledge of the city through their uber driving. Standards of service will improve, more riders, more contracts with business, massive scheme for on demand same day delivery services, etc.
Black cabs...well...the scenic tour of London, 70£ park lane to t2, dirty 2.5L polluting diesel tractors and that thing, that used to matter a lot back in the day of horse and carriage, oh yes, The KoL. They will be begging TfL to lower their prices to be able do compete to survive.

mrkoma2012

They said tick toc, now all went quiet, crawled under their rock and counting days till they are all gone. Uber is here to stay, black cabs will be simply priced out, step by step. Uber will gradually get rid of worthless chippy chef drivers and remaining drivers will develop a better knowledge of the city through their uber driving. Standards of service will improve, more riders, more contracts with business, massive scheme for on demand same day delivery services, etc.
Black cabs...well...the scenic tour of London, 70£ park lane to t2, dirty 2.5L polluting diesel tractors and that thing, that used to matter a lot back in the day of horse and carriage, oh yes, The KoL. They will be begging TfL to lower their prices to be able do compete to survive.

All this knowledge yet slaves for uber.......join in with a round of appaulse for this knowledgeable fool!

Momo11

IMG_1342.PNG
IMG_1343.PNG

U-Bro

All this knowledge yet slaves for uber.......join in with a round of appaulse for this knowledgeable fool!
I don't slave fella. I am doing much better than most of your lot. Slavery is for the beginners, the ones without knowledge of the city, venue opening/closing times, pax patterns, typical surge areas and surge times. I have done this for 3 years, never earned better in my life. I suggest you keep scratching your 80llocks and mind your business while on the rank.

Momo11

IMG_1345.PNG

World's finest

:-) I know you have to do lots of hours but whatever you take to keep you going, careful with that!!

Spy & Mash

Wakey! Wakey!

real taxi bod

There's so much wrong with this post, it really doesn't warrant a proper reply .
The king of wishful thinking!!

Bettysmalls

lol I nearly spilt me latte , go back to sleep, your dream will turn to a nightmare for you.