Very Important

Uber002

I was assaulted by a passenger last nite and another driver was in a horrific accident last nite while ubering I have resigned from uber ans so has the other person FYI to all drivers think twice before ubering out here it is dangerious at nite and uber does not care a bout your safety at all thank you all and nice meeting u I will be moving forward with other options at this time.

think twice before ubering out here in nite time

Uber002

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank u bro the people tried to get even so uber wont let me driver right now it happends

Da Ub

Good luck bud.
It is true about driver safety which is why I hardly drive at night.

Uber002

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello every one please wish Theresa Well she was one of the uber drivers that was in really bad accident her car was destroyed while ubering in santa cruz on Cinco de mayo I have stopped uber and so has she uber has lost its touch in santa cruz I am noticing

Cableguynoe

Hello every one please wish Theresa Well she was one of the uber drivers that was in really bad accident her car was destroyed while ubering in santa cruz on Cinco de mayo I have stopped uber and so has she uber has lost its touch in santa cruz I am noticing
Miss you brother

Da Ub

Could we get more details on the assaultive rider/s? It could serve as a warning for other drivers.
Could we get some more details on who assaulted you Uber002 . Maybe location, etc so would be helpful of areas to avoid

I am wondering if she is the one that had the light green Prius? If she was, I saw the white truck that hit her as I was on the freeway. Many prayers.