• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Very Busy Saturday Night One of Best Ever

captain uber

Says "captain uber" and expects to be taken seriously.....at a hunch I would say a straight flip of the coin that your either one of the hairy bikers aka ULB or cabbie2be lmfao

No I am not James Goddard or Tommy Robinson.

Also if you wanna dig out someone for going off topic on here your on very dodgy ground squire....every other thread goes off topic

I suspect your far more "upset" about views you disagree with and as such went for the pitch you just posted with....

Poor attempt
Btw looking forward to your interventions on all other threads going off topic lmfao

P.S you might be surprised at just exactly how many people are affiliated and supporters of the "vests" and your pathetic attempt (massive fail) to characterise as 2 man political band just shows your ignorance lol

Gotta go now my daughter needs her homework checking...look forward to your Interventions on threads off topic from here on in LOL
Right, I will now disect your post even though I suspect you lack the intelligence to understand it anyway.

1) I use the alias Captain Uber. One click on my profile can confirm this. I don't see what my identity has to do with anything especially on an online forum.

2) Nobody said you are James Goddard or Tommy Robinson. Read my post properly.

3) My post was not about going off topic. This is a driver forum. Drivers have enough work politics to deal with anyway. Your issues are complex and need to be directed towards people in power and not the layman trying to earn an honest living.

4) Your vests movement is just a bunch of angry helpless individuals who are looking for someone else to blame for the misfortunes in their lives.

YellowVestsUk

Right, I will now disect your post even though I suspect you lack the intelligence to understand it anyway.

1) I use the alias Captain Uber. One click on my profile can confirm this. I don't see what my identity has to do with anything especially on an online forum.

2) Nobody said you are James Goddard or Tommy Robinson. Read my post properly.

3) My post was not about going off topic. This is a driver forum. Drivers have enough work politics to deal with anyway. Your issues are complex and need to be directed towards people in power and not the layman trying to earn an honest living.

4) Your vests movement is just a bunch of angry helpless individuals who are looking for someone else to blame for the misfortunes in their lives.

Nothing worse than someone who cant box oranges jumping in with a 20 year old Mile Tyson......but you just wont stay down will yer?

Okay now this time you read back from your first message you plum;

1 - You don't think your name has anything to do with your identity on a online forum.....yet the premise of your bile slung at me is based on my "username"......lmfao silly billy

2 - "nobody said you were James Goddard".....err remember this "you should have just used the name James Goddard".....lmfao aint going to well is it....your memory huh? lol

3 - "my post was not about going off topic" lmfao you said "This is a Uber forum. Why get political on here?".

4 - The real reason why you got posting.....you could of saved your self and me a lot of time to just type out 4.

I must go now but any next lesson will require a fee.....my time is valuable. I would try reading what you wrote first message on this thread before going on to dig a bigger whole for yourself trying be clever lmfao

captain uber

Nothing worse than someone who cant box oranges jumping in with a 20 year old Mile Tyson......but you just wont stay down will yer?

Okay now this time you read back from your first message you plum;

1 - You don't think your name has anything to do with your identity on a online forum.....yet the premise of your bile slung at me is based on my "username"......lmfao silly billy

2 - "nobody said you were James Goddard".....err remember this "you should have just used the name James Goddard".....lmfao aint going to well is it....your memory huh? lol

3 - "my post was not about going off topic" lmfao you said "This is a Uber forum. Why get political on here?".

4 - The real reason why you got posting.....you could of saved your self and me a lot of time to just type out 4.

I must go now but any next lesson will require a fee.....my time is valuable. I would try reading what you wrote first message on this thread before going on to dig a bigger whole for yourself trying be clever lmfao
How about trying to read my original post and understanding it as you are just making a fool of yourself.

'You should have used the name James Goddard' means just that. It does not mean I think you are James Goddard. I don't get how you came up with your interpretation. Are you seriously that dumb?

Identity and username are two different things. You insinuated that I am somebody else masquerading as Captain Uber hence my response. What bit of your own post didn't you understand?

I pointed out the fact that your posts are all political/racial in nature and not that you are going off topic. Once again, I fail to understand your logic. Your issues need to be raised at a Government level in an appropriate manner and not on a drivers forum in the form of insults.

You can't even read or understand English properly and your trying to debate with me and comparing yourself to a 20 year old Mike Tyson. You're a joke mate.

Samuelpepys

Yes it’s been really busy for me and I’ve gone through 7 episodes of Das Boot on Sky.
Chillaxing and readying up for the big week ahead.
Food and drinks at home tonight as it’s too cold and wet to mess about eating outside.
Hope all’s well at the ping pong stations at uber and you’re all doing your flat rate duties.
LMAO
The U boat base in Bordeaux.
The local authority have deemed the building too expensive to demolish.
The roof is 30ft deep reinforced concrete.
There is a memorial next to it dedicated to the forced labour workers who built it.
An eerie place.
Das boot is excellent.

Attachments

YellowVestsUk

How about trying to read my original post and understanding it as you are just making a fool of yourself.

'You should have used the name James Goddard' means just that. It does not mean I think you are James Goddard. I don't get how you came up with your interpretation. Are you seriously that dumb?

Identity and username are two different things. You insinuated that I am somebody else masquerading as Captain Uber hence my response. What bit of your own post didn't you understand?

I pointed out the fact that your posts are all political/racial in nature and not that you are going off topic. Once again, I fail to understand your logic. Your issues need to be raised at a Government level in an appropriate manner and not on a drivers forum in the form of insults.

You can't even read or understand English properly and your trying to debate with me and comparing yourself to a 20 year old Mike Tyson. You're a joke mate.
The reason you intervened in this thread was for number 4 in your earlier message....

The reasons you gave for intervening are not number 4 and that says it all...

My kids and there mates would of argued better than you...now please just show a tiny a bit of self awareness (read back through this thread) and duly go back to sleep under your rock lmfao

charlton paul

The reason you intervened in this thread was for number 4 in your earlier message....

My kids and there mates would of argued better than you...now please just show a tiny a bit of self awareness (read back through this thread) and duly go back to sleep under your rock lmfao
I would say you are a number 2

Abdul shah

The U boat base in Bordeaux.
The local authority have deemed the building too expensive to demolish.
The roof is 30ft deep reinforced concrete.
There is a memorial next to it dedicated to the forced labour workers who built it.
An eerie place.
Das boot is excellent.
And just to clear up any confusion your name is pronounced peeps and not peppies. I made the mistake in front of kol examiner mr ormes and it went very very badly for me from that point onwards.

Jason01

Every single thread you are all over it with the same old bore from the 1950s, I could ignore you of course but then I'm left wandering who led the post down a stupid path.

Sowf at least has some banter, the BC drivers have some good points but you are just one of those wasters.

You will probably come back with some silly comments as per usual thinking we need an education by you.

YellowVestsUk

Every single thread you are all over it with the same old bore from the 1950s, I could ignore you of course but then I'm left wandering who led the post down a stupid path.

Sowf at least has some banter, the BC drivers have some good points but you are just one of those wasters.

You will probably come back with some silly comments as per usual thinking we need an education by you.
Not at all I am very happy with my posts on this thread....you carry on "wandering" very apt...lol

captain uber

Yellowvest man or high viz man, here's the quote:

'4) Your vests movement is just a bunch of angry helpless individuals who are looking for someone else to blame for the misfortunes in their lives.'

Please enlighten me as to how exactly this is the reason I intervened? I'm not the one complaining about immigrants and tax credits. You are clearly bitter about something. Stop blaming immigrants for all the problems in your life.