• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

[Version 2] My Uber Income 2017-2018: GST, tax, BAS, Logbook, Expenses and Income spreadsheet

ricdam

(quick note to the mods: I have removed all the references that were against the forum rules)

2017-2018 financial year is here so I would like to share the new version of the My Uber Income spreadsheet:

[CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF "MY UBER INCOME" SPREADSHEET]

This spreadsheet gives you information in real time about GST, tax, BAS, logbook, expenses, income and averages. It makes easy to lodge your own BAS and tax return, and control your income and expenses.

This new version has many improvements. Some of them are:
- 2 methods to track your Income: Weekly or Monthly
- 3 methods to manage your Logbook
- Expenses tab reformulated
- See dead kms using "On trip mileage"
- New "Expenses" chart
- Booking fee, Tax on Fee and Cancellation fee added
- Simpler BAS method
- Quick links
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Bug and formula fixes

Important notes:
1 - Read the Tutorial and FAQ in the "Information" tab before using the spreadsheet and before making questions.
2 - The numbers in the Example Spreadsheet are random numbers, but are based on my own numbers and reflect the market in Sydney where I drive.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, feedback and contributions over the past year :smiles:

Disclaimer: tax related issues should be directed to a qualified account or the ATO.

Screenshots:
1 - Summary1.jpg 2 - Summary2.jpg 3 - Income.jpg 4 - Expenses.jpg 5 - Logbook.jpg

Last edited:

Thing

Great spreadsheet, puts mine to shame lol ... do you pay $1200+ for annual registration costs in Sydney ?

PhantomDriver

(quick note to the mods: I have removed all the references that were against the forum rules)

2017-2018 financial year is here so I would like to share the new version of the My Uber Income spreadsheet:

[CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF "MY UBER INCOME" SPREADSHEET]

This spreadsheet gives you information in real time about GST, tax, BAS, logbook, expenses, income and averages. It makes easy to lodge your own BAS and tax return, and control your income and expenses.

This new version has many improvements. Some of them are:
- 2 methods to track your Income: Weekly or Monthly
- 3 methods to manage your Logbook
- Expenses tab reformulated
- See dead kms using "On trip mileage"
- New "Expenses" chart
- Booking fee, Tax on Fee and Cancellation fee added
- Simpler BAS method
- Quick links
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Bug and formula fixes

Important notes:
1 - Read the Tutorial and FAQ in the "Information" tab before using the spreadsheet and before making questions.
2 - The numbers in the Example Spreadsheet are random numbers, but are based on my own numbers and reflect the market in Sydney where I drive.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, feedback and contributions over the past year :smiles:

Disclaimer: tax related issues should be directed to a qualified account or the ATO.

Screenshots:
View attachment 149527 View attachment 149528 View attachment 149529 View attachment 149530 View attachment 149531
Without looking
$12.00 an hour after deductions?