Uber Drivers Forum banner

Verification Code

817 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Harleyfxdx1 
#1 · (Edited)
Is anyone else getting a message asking for a verification code from the rider once they get in the car?

#8 ·
Okay I have now seen this a couple of times last week but in both cases the pickup location was not where I was directed to. In both cases, the pickup locations were at completely different addresses from the pins. And in response to someone's question is it easy to get the verification code from the pax, yes provided you speak the same language.

#9 ·
Okay I have now seen this a couple of times last week but in both cases the pickup location was not where I was directed to. In both cases, the pickup locations were at completely different addresses from the pins. And in response to someone's question is it easy to get the verification code from the pax, yes provided you speak the same language.
And hopefully not Korean. Had to use Google Translator on my phone for a more complicated issue. Got a nice tip from Pax afterward. Had to take one of them to a Walgreens pharmacy, and thankfully no mess in the car.

Reactions: john146
#10 ·
And hopefully not Korean. Had to use Google Translator on my phone for a more complicated issue. Got a nice tip from Pax afterward. Had to take one of them to a Walgreens pharmacy, and thankfully no mess in the car.
I had to have a pax cancel a trip because we could not communicate. She kept giving me her zip code. She even handed me her phone at one point so maybe I could figure out where the code was that she is supposed to have but I could not. I couldn't find one anywhere on her Rider app.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.