Verification code message

Rw722

i received a four digit verification code in a text message a few minutes ago. This was weird to me for a few reasons. 1: I don’t have an Uber account because Uber isn’t popular in my area and 2: I wasn’t notified of this text. It wasn’t like I opened my messages to find an unread message, I opened my message to text someone and it was showing I was in the message with the Uber code, like I had opened it and then exited out of the app. I responded with a “who is this”, got the automated reply that I couldn’t text, and left the app. I tried going back in to look at the code and the message disappeared! Any idea what this was all about??

überalle

i received a four digit verification code in a text message a few minutes ago. This was weird to me for a few reasons. 1: I don’t have an Uber account because Uber isn’t popular in my area and 2: I wasn’t notified of this text. It wasn’t like I opened my messages to find an unread message, I opened my message to text someone and it was showing I was in the message with the Uber code, like I had opened it and then exited out of the app. I responded with a “who is this”, got the automated reply that I couldn’t text, and left the app. I tried going back in to look at the code and the message disappeared! Any idea what this was all about??
Someone used your number by accident.

Peanut farmer

Lots of hacking going on don't reply just pick up and drop don't answer calls or texts just rock n roll