• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Verbal Abuse

RachelD

Had my first verbal abuse. It started a few minutes into the ride. Guy who requested the ride was fine and trying to make his friend stop, but the drunk asshat kept getting worse. The abuse escalated.

Called me pathetic then ugly (which is clearly not true lol). Told his friend I deserved it because I signed up to drive. I laughed at him most of the ride. I told him if had just been him I'd drop his ass right there, but his friend didn't deserve it and his friend was paying.

Got there. Thanked the @@@@@@@ for giving me a good douchy story to tell and told him to vacate. His friend shook my hand and apologized. I just smiled and said have a good night. Then I one starred and reported the verbal abuse.

We certainly don't make enough to put up with purposefully mean bullsh*t. But I do have a funny story about stupid, mean, drunk passengers.

KGB7

He was right, you are pathetic.... for not kicking them out.

Apologies solve nothing and only allow same repeated behavior. The nice guy should have kicked his friend in the face and out of the car, then got him self a new friend.

Dont let this happen ever again. I dont care whos paying, everyone gets ejected.

Not attacking you, but you need to grow thicker skin and stand up for your self.

RachelD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was right, you are pathetic.... for not kicking them out.

Apologies solve nothing and only allow same repeated behavior. The nice guy should have kicked his friend in the face and out of the car, then got him self a new friend.

Dont let this happen ever again. I dont care whos paying, everyone gets ejected.

Not attacking you, but you need to grow thicker skin and stand up for your self.
So now you're verbally abusing me too. Nice. I reported it lol I finished the ride because it was a several mile ride, which is more than anything else I got all night.

BostonBarry

In future Rachel it may be a better idea to pull over, explain you aren't going to be treated that way and insist the ride pax get out. The paying rider who isn't being a @@@@@@ can stay in car and finish ride while buddy calls a cab streetside or they can both get out. Then 1 star and report.

KGB7

So now you're verbally abusing me too. Nice. I reported it lol I finished the ride because it was a several mile ride, which is more than anything else I got all night.
Im giving you tough love so you grow a pair.

So you waited an hour for the next ride. Are you seriously going to sell your self to be abused by another PAX for $10? Strippers get paid way more per hour, but they have bouncers that protect them and kick the shit heads out of the bar. You lowered your self bellow strippers. You allowed your self to be an emotional punch bag and verbally abused for few $.

Not abusing you, just laying out the facts in front of you.

Next time it happens again and you dont want to kick pax out because you want that $5. Tell that shit head a story. Call shit head Bob.

You; Bob! yo Bob.
PAX; my name is not Bob.
You; you look like Bob and it reminds me of a good story.
You; Bob! im going to tell you a story.
Pax; what ever, just stfu and drive.
You; Bob. You look like a guy my sister married. He too used fancy words like your self. After about two weeks of marriage, my sister got fed up with his fancy language and chopped his dick off while he was a sleep and fed it to the pigs.

Point of this made up story, if you dont want to kick shit heads out, is to turn the table on shit heads.

It might not work, but learn to adopt as pax fires back ... with what ever he/she says. And the good guy pax will get a good laugh at it.

RachelD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

So you waited an hour for the next ride. Are you seriously going to sell your self to be abused by another PAX for $10? Strippers get paid way more per hour, but they have bouncers that protect them and kick the shit heads out of the bar. You lowered your self bellow strippers. You allowed your self to be an emotional punch bag and verbally abused for few $.

Next time it happens again and you dont want to kick pax out because you want that $5. Tell that shit head a story. Call shit head Bob.

You; Bob! yo Bob.
PAX; my name is not Bob.
You; Bob. You look like a guy my sister married. He too used fancy words like your self. After about two weeks of marriage, my sister got fed up with his fancy language and chopped his dick off while he was a sleep and fed it to the pigs.

Point of this made up story, if you dont want to kick shit heads out, is to turn the table on shit heads.

It might not work, but learn to adopt as pax fires back ... with what ever he/she says. And the good guy pax will get a good laugh at it.
Well, at the end I gave this guy as good as he gave. I pushed every one of his insecurity buttons as he was getting out. My parting words were "thanks for giving me a great douchy @@@@@@@ story to tell my other Uber riders and my friends," followed by lots of very tinkly laughter.

His friend who was paying laughed, and appears to have given me a good rating, which also ensures I'll get the guarantees, which, incidentally, is the only way I'll make reasonable money for tonight. If I'd dropped him in the middle of Nowhereville, that most likely would've ended up with a 1 dashing my hopes of the guarantees (which is the only way to make money on non gamedays it appears).

P.S., I do have big balls. . . they're these DDs I carry on my chest :wink:

Last edited:

KGB7

Well, at the end I gave this guy as good as he gave. I pushed every one of his insecurity buttons as he was getting out. My parting words were "thanks for giving me a great douchy @@@@@@@ story to tell my other Uber riders and my friends," followed by lots of very tinkly laughter.

His friend laughed who was paying, and appears to have given me a good rating, which also ensures I'll get the guarantees, which, incidentally, is the only way I'll make reasonable money for tonight. If I'd dropped him in the middle of Nowhereville, that most likely would've ended up with a 1 dashing my hopes of the guarantees (which is the only way to make money on non gamedays it appears).

Then why didnt you tell us the entire story?!?! I would cheer for you if you told us all the juicy word for word details!

P.S.
Your balls are on the inside.:wink:

BlackWidow911

You; Bob! yo Bob.
PAX; my name is not Bob.

KGB7 for President:wink:!!!! I really wish drivers would STOP giving these ungrateful people so much power over THEIR car!!!

KGB7

KGB7 for President:wink:!!!! I really wish drivers would STOP giving these ungrateful people so much power over THEIR car!!!
@@@@ the car, you can always buy another one.

Its the abuse drivers allow from pax that needs to stop. Even slaves killed their masters. Not telling you to kill PAX, but you need to stand up for your self. Let PAX bluntly know, that you are not a $5 slave to be abused.

run26912

His friend who was paying laughed, and appears to have given me a good rating, which also ensures I'll get the guarantees, which, incidentally, is the only way I'll make reasonable money for tonight. If I'd dropped him in the middle of Nowhereville, that most likely would've ended up with a 1 dashing my hopes of the guarantees (which is the only way to make money on non gamedays it appears).

Whatcha doin for prom, honey? :wink:

Nice job, you handled it well. Don't take advice from a dude obsessed with 4 guys that wear tight spandex and lady's makeup, and sports a mullet :wink:

BONG!

igor l

I dont even talk to customers just comfirming destination.
Im big lad 1.700 trips atm no problems like this gentelmen above