Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
I tried to renew my city sticker recently and they are having you jump through way more hoops (more than just the inspection) to get it. I sent Uber a 2019 "sticker" to keep my account active but I'm rolling without it now.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Where did you get a 2019 city sticker? I guess I’m not following you. If you failed to get a sticker, what did you upload to Uber? I received my sticker from the green light hub after showing them the inspection. Are you talking about the drivers permit? The renewal process was pretty easy through the city portal...my renewal date was March 7 and it is good until 2020. Normally, Uber will suspend your ability to drive black/suv without your permits up to date. They suspended my service for a day because I had forgot to upload the new permit.

Hmmm.... for some reason I thought Greenlight stopped doing it when the law changed and all the plebs didn’t need it anymore.

I may swing by Monday since that would be much easier than dealing with the transportation office idiots.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.