• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Vehicle set up?

Verdigo998

Has anyone got a particular set up they would like to share? I have a 6 foot charger cable leading to the back, a small cooler with water and granola bars (I eat most of those), and neons running along the sides of the interior, both inside and out that I toggle on and off (that's mostly for me and the party crowd).

Footnanking

I have my cellphone mounted to the left(so pax cant look or touch it)
1 tablet for Uber at the front and 1 small tablet at the back for music(Spotify Connect). I still have control of the music on my cellphone.

I use this setup because I drive XL only with a Kia Rondo and it keeps the pax busy.

ATX 22

No water, no snacks. I'll load and unload the trunk. Don't bring food, have drinks with resealable lids or no drinks. Don't touch my radio or my phone.
At 1/3 the cost of a cab, this is a no frills ride. Screw what the party crowd wants, this is still my car and my rules.
You newbies will learn soon enough.

Verdigo998

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've actually not had a bad experience. I've cancelled a ride when I realized that pax was gonna blow my chill. Once when a chick was smoking a joint as she walked up to the car, I just pulled off. I don't mind toking every so often. But I gotta have others in there too. Can't have it stink all the time.