• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Vehicle inspection

Baker1bv

Hey I can't be the only one wondering, I wasn't able to make it to the UBER sponsored vehicle inspections, anyone know people around here that are willing to do an approved auto inspection for a reasonable cost? Anyone heard of any shops doing them in the las vegas area yet?
Thanks in Advance

UberBlueDunk

Hey I can't be the only one wondering, I wasn't able to make it to the UBER sponsored vehicle inspections, anyone know people around here that are willing to do an approved auto inspection for a reasonable cost? Anyone heard of any shops doing them in the las vegas area yet?
Thanks in Advance
I believe I heard some folks in the Uber sign-up line that almost all the Firestone shops in the valley were doing them for $20.
I remember reading that you need to take the form to them, they fill it out, you scan it/take a pic and upload it.
Hope this helps
~Dunk

IHeartVegas

I missed the inspections too. Is anyone able to confirm this? And if that's the case, what next? Do they submit the form to Uber?

IHeartVegas

Ok, so I went to Firestone today and they had me in and out for $20.00! Hope this helps! Now I'm not exactly sure what to do next... ???

Michael-MS

Uber is still giving the free inspections. They have a schedule with hours, 6 days a week through October.