1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Vehicle inspection

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Baker1bv, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Baker1bv

Baker1bv New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Hey I can't be the only one wondering, I wasn't able to make it to the UBER sponsored vehicle inspections, anyone know people around here that are willing to do an approved auto inspection for a reasonable cost? Anyone heard of any shops doing them in the las vegas area yet?
    Thanks in Advance

2. UberBlueDunk

UberBlueDunk Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I believe I heard some folks in the Uber sign-up line that almost all the Firestone shops in the valley were doing them for $20.
    I remember reading that you need to take the form to them, they fill it out, you scan it/take a pic and upload it.
    Hope this helps
    ~Dunk

3. VegasJeff

VegasJeff New Member

Shouldn't be more than $20 somewhat similar in prices to a Smog Inspection.

4. IHeartVegas

IHeartVegas New Member

I missed the inspections too. Is anyone able to confirm this? And if that's the case, what next? Do they submit the form to Uber?

5. IHeartVegas

IHeartVegas New Member

Ok, so I went to Firestone today and they had me in and out for $20.00! Hope this helps! Now I'm not exactly sure what to do next... ???

6. Michael-MS

Michael-MS Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Uber is still giving the free inspections. They have a schedule with hours, 6 days a week through October.