1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Vegas! Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Flexin-in-Vegas, May 2, 2018.

1. Lately, I’ve noticed the deliveries to my house have X as the route designation. They’re also being delivered by white vans. When I make deliveries, I’ve only ever seen A, B, C, D, etc., and almost always North LV, downtown, strip, sketchy areas. Have any other Vegas peeps noticed this?? Or just coincidence?

2. oicu812

oicu812

Van routes have different designations than flex routes.

3. Yeah, I assumed that but are they getting the easy routes? That’s what I want to know. For the last couple of months, I’ve only gotten what I consider the “less desirable” routes. ;)

Coincidence or ???

4. CatchyMusicLover

CatchyMusicLover

Driving:
    UberX
    I've gotten plenty of nice routes to nice areas. I do think the vans are getting some of the better spots -- I haven't noticed a couple of areas at all in a while -- but I actually saw an 'X' package sitting there delivered the same day as me a few days ago (seems a bit silly to have multiple drivers delivering literally to the same house but, ya know, Amazon).

5. Was yours an evening route? It's possible yours was a same day delivery and the other was 2 day delivery

6. No, mine are always around 10am.

Oh. Just realized you weren’t replying to me. Ha!

7. uberstuper

uberstuper

I have delivered the last 12 out of 14 days mostly in good neighborhoods Summerlin, Sun City, the Lakes, Desert Shores, Henderson ect maybe one day I had a bad route. But here's the thing I try to get out before 9 everyday. The earlier the route more to choose from,better the block. Yes I have heard that the white Vans are getting preference , but having said that, it hasn't affected me all that much. Get out as early as you can!

Frœsty and Flexin-in-Vegas like this.
  8. Okay. I wondered if that might be the case. Makes sense, for sure. Thanks for your input!

Frœsty likes this.
  9. CatchyMusicLover

CatchyMusicLover

Driving:
    UberX
    Nope, I never do those. Was a morning route.

10. uberstuper

uberstuper

Your welcome and good luck!

Flexin-in-Vegas likes this.