Valentine’s Day?

Inshur

Simbah95

Is it worth it working on valentines since I wasn’t driving Uber last year or is it just a normal day? I’m thinking I should get some 🐱 on valentines but don’t wanna miss out on them surges lol

FuberNYC

Expect it to surge on the Friday morning before a long weekend. Then complain about lockouts and other stuff 🤦🏽‍♂️ Work smarter bro.
Who's complaining? I was simply saying that there was almost no surge this morning and thanks for your concerns but I'm already home after making $350 since 5 a.m
Now you go work smart! 🤦‍♂️

TheTruthHurts

Yup. Imagine buying flowers spending $150 on dinner $200 hotel room then she says I’m on my period 🤣
I wouldn’t give AF. All that money spent, I’m getting something...I’d be like, “hoe you got 3 holes, 2/3 aint bad, 5 really if you count the belly button and ear...so you decide”

Kalanick

Yup. Imagine buying flowers spending $150 on dinner $200 hotel room then she says I’m on my period 🤣
If I spend money for hotel and flowers . I don’t care if she’s period now, I will try any holes she has . [email protected] job , bareback, doggy style , scissor style, deep [email protected] job,Cowboy style, Flatiron style, Cowgirl style, Leap frog style, Butter churned, Wheelbarrow style, Missonary style, Pretzel dip style and much more. I can hold up to 2 hours. I can end without stopping 3 time .

TheTruthHurts

If I spend money for hotel and flowers . I don’t care if she’s period now, I will try any holes she has . [email protected] job , bareback, doggy style , scissor style, deep [email protected] job,Cowboy style, Flatiron style, Cowgirl style, Leap frog style, Butter churned, Wheelbarrow style, Missonary style, Pretzel dip style and much more. I can hold up to 2 hours. I can cum without stopping 3 time .
TMI bro...TMI. We get it, you got a PhD in the Kama Sutra

nj9000

I feel real bad about missing yesterday. So was VD day worth anything??? I looked at my app in the evening and the surge looked good for hours, but I'm not sure it was much better than a typical Friday night? $4-$10 surge solid all across my city from 5PM-9PM.

I didn't go because I wasn't sure about having to clean bodily fluids or ass stank off my backseats :o-o: