• Yes , no

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • Love it

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I was working for Neiman Marcus I would see only once a year men all over the store . Mire than usual going crazy to find something for their women. It was so funny.
The best one was a older guy who bought some silk robe and night gown for the wife and some skimpy lingerie for the girlfriend. He made it sure that the sale person put the name written on the back of the box. 😂

VanGuy

When I was working for Neiman Marcus I would see only once a year men all over the store . Mire than usual going crazy to find something for their women. It was so funny.
The best one was a older guy who bought some silk robe and night gown for the wife and some skimpy lingerie for the girlfriend. He made it sure that the sale person put the name written on the back of the box. 😂
Being occasionally evil I would have been very tempted to switch names. :smiles:

sellkatsell44

One of my associates made the mistake of writing a thank you note to the guy even though the gifts he brought were clearly for the mistress. She sent the note home and the wife saw.

should not shop for the wife and mistress at the same place imho.

or at the very least don’t put your home address.

Clarity

I actually like Valentine's day because I like seeing all the pink and red. Especially when people decorate their houses with pink, red, and or purple lights. On the flipside, I don't really care for having a valentine unless you want to count my ghost friend. I just make it a self-love day and treat myself. I always get myself a rose on that day but I do that throughout the year anyway.

Last edited: