Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
101 - 113 of 113 Posts
Discussion starter · #105 ·
I personally installed Max Liner floor liners in my car. Can hose them off or wipe down with Lysol wipes. They definitely help protect the floors from wet and muddy shows and "accidents that might occur in your vehicle. And using it as a deduction on taxes helps also!
Nice...that trunk one looks awesome I had some pax spill wine from a cooler in the trunk and it took a whole day to recover from after shampooing and drying, doubt that will happen again but man I could of used that, that day

Out of curiosity do those smell like plastic or do they have a nutureal odar?

Nice...that trunk one looks awesome I had some pax spill wine from a cooler in the trunk and it took a whole day to recover from after shampooing and drying, doubt that will happen again but man I could of used that, that day

Out of curiosity do those smell like plastic or do they have a nutureal odar?
They do not smell bad. I also keep Febreze air fresheners in my car. Both gel and spray.... for when you get that PAX with the extra stank smell :) It was well worth the investment..... because I would think the large majority of us drivers use our own personal car. I try to protect it as much as possible, with seat covers, the floor mats and barf bags :) I also carry a can of Lysol spray and spray down the seats and handles after every pax.... since it is Flu season is here!!!!!

This one right here is what you want:

BLACK+DECKER BDH1200PVAV 12V Pivot Automotive Vacuum - Corded
by BLACK+DECKER
Link: http://a.co/d/1eCqgzP

$30 on Amazon. They usually last a year under heavy use. I drive a Suburban... this one gets the job done every time. Pays for itself in not having to drive to a carwash vacuum and spend that time/money. I can vacuum the whole car anytime I want/need.
I just got this one; it looks similar to yours but....it is cordless and 20 volts for maximum power and suction. It is model Black + Decker BDH2000PL 20V Handheld.

Peripheral Camera accessory Gadget Audio equipment Cable

That looks awesome, LN. Might get something like it or that one. 20V is a lot of umph. I am gonna keep my wet/dry in the car as well. Still no puckers yet but that's a "yet" I fear.
Thanks; I can't wait until it comes in the mail.

I went to the car wash and was spoiled by the super suction/industrial strength of the vacuum. I knew that I had to step up the power of what I had in way of portable/cordless/rechargeable vacuums. This article helped, and sold me on that Black &decker 20-volt pivot model.

I have that Red Dirt Devil (see article and picture below; 16 volts, lithium battery, rechargeable) and an Armor All 12-volt wet/dry vacuum (plugs into car cigarette lighter. Unfortunately, the Dirt Devil's filter starts to clog up fast as you suck things up which lessens the suction power. The Black & decker has more power/voltage and cyclonic action, it basically spins collected dirt and dust away from the filter and into the collection bin. That's a great feature because keeping the filter clean is not only a time-saver, but it lets the vacuum maintain powerful suction even as it fills with dirt.

The Dirt Devil, unfortunately, doesn't have cyclonic action:

That's a good idea to keep a wet/dry onboard for the barfers; thanks. As I mentioned, I also have this Armor All wet/dry vacuum.

Bicycle part Office supplies Tool Audio equipment Auto part

101 - 113 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.