Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
21 - 40 of 113 Posts
Ironically, after 670 trips, the only person with a significant spill in the back seat was my brother a week ago. Fortunately it was unsweetened iced tea.

I'd have asked him for a cleaning fee (just kidding) but his wife was already giving him h*ll. I don't know how he has managed to stay married to her for 40 years.

C

Friends daughter spilled grape juice, luckily it’s on the floor in the 3rd row. Can’t get the splatter to come out and I think I’ve tried everything.

So now that’s my no drinks policy visual aide, if pax ask I say someone snuck in a RedBull and that’s what I found later. Gotta somehow work it to my benefit.

Ironically, after 670 trips, the only person with a significant spill in the back seat was my brother a week ago. Fortunately it was unsweetened iced tea.

I'd have asked him for a cleaning fee (just kidding) but his wife was already giving him h*ll. I don't know how he has managed to stay married to her for 40 years.

C
Just jinxed yourself?

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Been working like crazy so just vacuumed and the real issue is the trunk, how the hell can luggage cause so much...lint, and whatever, I suppose since it is in storage is why, I'm seriously thinking about using a lint roller every other day like MHR said, and for the trunk, people just want to see a clean trunk vs clean floor mats, I would think. The trunk is where I can't skimp on, the floor mats can easily be patted out, you would think after 4 years I would of figured this out but only exploring it now because I'm tired of vacuuming every three days. That or just get a cheap shop vac like the previous posts suggested. I think I'm just more annoyed with driving to car Wash/vacuum place then it is the money. But for every dollar I put in, I'm like you pax couldn't tip to have a clean car?

Friends daughter spilled grape juice, luckily it's on the floor in the 3rd row. Can't get the splatter to come out and I think I've tried everything.

So now that's my no drinks policy visual aide, if pax ask I say someone snuck in a RedBull and that's what I found later. Gotta somehow work it to my benefit.
Have you tried Simple Green? I swear it cleans anything.

Have you tried Simple Green? I swear it cleans anything.
Simple green is amazing, can do amazing things! but also go CLR if failed. If clr failed after simple green it is effed lol
Indeed I have not, but am familiar with both. I didn't think of those. :(

I will be buying some tomorrow and shall report my success or failure.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Unlimited car wash plan here too, but I have to drive across town. The car wash that is the closest to my residence offers free vacuums with signs only if you purchased a car wash, but I really don't think the employees there enforce it. I've been using their vacs for the last several months and nothing ever came of it.
Dude yeah :)

21 - 40 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.