• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Using a truck

PHXTE

Somebody should report him. Driving around on a spare with pax is irresponsible.

But yeah, he can't be making any money. I mean, I'd love to Uber my 4Runner too, but I don't want the miles on it and it guzzles gas.

turbovator

Who's the idiot using a Silverado to drive for uber? Your over head has to be ridiculous.

And you look dumb driving around on a spare
In actuality, if he was the sharpest tack in the box he wouldn't be driving Uber at all!

Mr. T

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Somebody should report him. Driving around on a spare with pax is irresponsible.

But yeah, he can't be making any money. I mean, I'd love to Uber my 4Runner too, but I don't want the miles on it and it guzzles gas.
It's a full size spare, the rim is just different.

I see a lot of people using tacomas which is slightly better than a full size truck

PHXTE

It's a full size spare, the rim is just different.

I see a lot of people using tacomas which is slightly better than a full size truck
I fail to see how they're making any money with something that gets 20 mpg.

Mr. T

I fail to see how they're making any money with something that gets 20 mpg.
I get 23 MPG in my Equinox.

And I'm pretty sure there was a guy using a diesel Dodge Ram flying a confederate flag out the back driving for uber or lyft.

PHXTE

I get 23 MPG in my Equinox.

And I'm pretty sure there was a guy using a diesel Dodge Ram flying a confederate flag out the back driving for uber or lyft.

I get 32ish with my Focus and I'm not printing money, so I know you can't be killing it either. I mean, more power to you I guess, but that doesn't seem like it would be worth it.

Mr. T

I get 32ish with my Focus and I'm not printing money, so I know you can't be killing it either. I mean, more power to you I guess, but that doesn't seem like it would be worth it.
If I'm not driving to someone, I'm sitting with my car off, and starting this week it's only part time

A silverado? Damn, I'd hate to have that driver's fuel expenses. I saw a guy running a Nissan Frontier. Sharp looking truck but not exactly my first choice to use for Uber x. To each his own I guess.

PHXTE

A silverado? Damn, I'd hate to have that driver's fuel expenses. I saw a guy running a Nissan Frontier. Sharp looking truck but not exactly my first choice to use for Uber x. To each his own I guess.
I saw someone UberXing a Jeep Liberty last night. Those aren't doing much better than a Silverado at 16 city.

Jeepdriver

I use my 2013 Jeep Wrangler, 17-18 mpg. People like it so much, my tips make up for poor fuel economy. And beats the hell out of driving a Prius.

PHXTE

I use my 2013 Jeep Wrangler, 17-18 mpg. People like it so much, my tips make up for poor fuel economy. And beats the hell out of driving a Prius.
Lol, ok.

We all know next to no one tips here so I have a hard time believing people are falling over themselves to tip *you* because you drive a rattletrap Wrangler.

Perhaps I should run my V8 Sport Trac...
I'd love to drive my new 4runner. But it gets horrible MPGs and it's brand new and I'm not ruining it for Uber's sake.