User's answer whenever they take 60% of what pax pays and I take 40%

Yellowmamba24

Whenever I reach out to them because of some fares that does not make any sense when you see how much rider has paid...same old bs answers :frown: If Uber is overcharging pax bcuz of upfront pricing, the one who should profit from it should be us drivers...we the ones doing the work... They should just take their 25% n the booking fee and be happy but NO they want it all....ugh :frown:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170928-005950.jpg
    Screenshot_20170928-005950.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 90

LoveBC

Just copy and paste your original message back to them about 20 more times, with increased anger each time.

Also what is the route for the trip in question? Could you have done a better job longhauling?

Subjugator

Happened last morning too. Lax ride rider was charged like 12 bucks more than should of been.

I would suggest taking longest route cuz that's what estimate used I bet.

Yellowmamba24

Just copy and paste your original message back to them about 20 more times, with increased anger each time.

Also what is the route for the trip in question? Could you have done a better job longhauling?

I could of have...If I wanted a low rating...the rider basically told me to ignore the maps n guided me to her destination :/

MiniUberX

From my experience, it seems that as long as you get to the destination within their quoted time range, it doesn't matter what the passenger is charged. If it takes say 10-15 mins longer, they'll pay potentially

SorryBluetoothOnly

Whenever I reach out to them because of some fares that does not make any sense when you see how much rider has paid...same old bs answers :frown: If Uber is overcharging pax bcuz of upfront pricing, the one who should profit from it should be us drivers...we the ones doing the work... They should just take their 25% n the booking fee and be happy but NO they want it all....ugh :frown:

You might not like their answer, but it's not BS. It's exactly right.

Fuberal

They're quoting from the last TOS you agreed to continue driving?