Useless - still at it?

Johnny Mnemonic

Take the time to work on plan b - recession will hit before 2020. If you think it's bad now, there will be double the competition soon.
So let me get this straight. You're going on record predicting recession within the next 10 weeks?

You must've seen that on the brain-trust over at MSNBC.

And, for the record, Uber is my "Plan C" (inactive) at this point.

You can count on me checking back in with you, Mr. No Avatar.

2f9al2.jpg

Sid hartha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's coming to hit you soon; overall US manufacturing is in recession now - google it. The economy is running on fumes - increasing consumer debt to unsustainable levels and remnants of the 2017 corp tax cut are keeping the appearance of higher corp profits which will start cratering in 2020. Lower or neg corp profits will send wall street down this year, causing a chain effect. My mistake was in timing.

I am doing fine with a profitable company with cash reserves and with a 80% portfolio in cash.

Johnny Mnemonic

Hey, thanks for checking back in, Mr. No Avatar. I was worried you had disappeared.

I am doing fine with a profitable company with cash reserves and with a 80% portfolio in cash.
Sounds like the last three years have been as good for you as they have for me. Congratulations!
My mistake was in timing.
I accept your apology. If Warren Buffett says he can't time the market, I know I can't.