• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Urgent: Check your partner portal page.

That's the Rub

It's was not limited to phones. I have it up still on my PC. The problem seems fixed but I still have the tab up.
It is easy to cut and paste from a PC the entire page. Not Cool.

mostly people from Washington State, Illinois and Massachusetts

I pressed page down 64 times to get from top to bottom.

Optimus Uber

Doesn't surprise me. Like I always said they are a bunch of millennial morons. There is no quality control. They are all 5*'s. They can do no wrong. And there is no quality controls in place to prevent stupid from @@@@ing up.

Proof once again, that their technical staff aren't qualified to do their jobs.

Makes me laugh, they have validated today what I have been saying for over a year.

Ubers programmers are a bunch of morons. They know jack shit how to program anything.

phathom

It's was not limited to phones. I have it up still on my PC. The problem seems fixed but I still have the tab up.
It is easy to cut and paste from a PC the entire page. Not Cool.

mostly people from Washington State, Illinois and Massachusetts

I pressed page down 64 times to get from top to bottom.
Well shit. I'm from Washington state. I guess they said that Uber will follow up with each victim individually. But this sucks.

Whiteorchids

They should give everyone a rate increase. They sell breached info on very expensive list to crooks. I was reading about it the other day. This is awful. I just joined. I was leary about uploading documents with my SSN in the first place.

Whiteorchids

Ok found documents on my app but they are missing. When I click on them it ask to have access to my camera. What should we do?
Im in Los Angeles. Just logged in and it shows my info, but next to it, it states ask my paperwork is missing. Such crap.
I'm in OC why do they show our documents online and in the app anyway? What's the purpose of that. Why don't they just notify us by email or TM when they are expiring?