URGENT: Can We Come Together To Help One of Our Own?

Beur

Forum member ubercon has his rear window smashed out by a drunk irate didn't know where he was going pax tonight. I know he doesn't have the cash to get the window replaced.

Can we come together to help him with the funds to get the Windows replaced and back on the road? This is his sole source of income.

He's LA based but lives in the coachella valley. I think he has a paypal we can send him donations person to person so PayPal doesn't take their cute. I think 10 people at $20 should cover the cost, maybe a bit more.

Beur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
KekeLo will you help pass the word?

XUberMike do you know anyplace we can get him a back window on the cheap? I believe it's a Nissan Sentra

XUberMike

I can ask around about the window... what year Sentra it probably has a rear window defroster in it?

I take it it wasn't a Uber Pax as if it was let Uber know and they should give him the mullah. If not I'm always happy to throw a few dollars for the cause to get him back on the road

RogerJS

Forum member ubercon has his rear window smashed out by a drunk irate didn't know where he was going pax tonight. I know he doesn't have the cash to get the window replaced.

Can we come together to help him with the funds to get the Windows replaced and back on the road? This is his sole source of income.

He's LA based but lives in the coachella valley. I think he has a paypal we can send him donations person to person so PayPal doesn't take their cute. I think 10 people at $20 should cover the cost, maybe a bit more.
Bummer .. Send the pay pal info and I'll kick in some $

Beur

I can ask around about the window... what year Sentra it probably has a rear window defroster in it?

I take it it wasn't a Uber Pax as if it was let Uber know and they should give him the mullah. If not I'm always happy to throw a few dollars for the cause to get him back on the road
Oh Uber will pay for the window? Didn't know that, thought JR would make him pay because of the $1k deductible.

XUberMike

Oh Uber will pay for the window? Didn't know that, thought JR would make him pay because of the $1k deductible.
I think Uber will cover if $200 of less, like puke, he needs his car professionally cleaned for glass shards as well, can have barefooted pax cutting feet

Beur

I think Uber will cover if $200 of less, like puke, he needs his car professionally cleaned for glass shards as well, can have barefooted pax cutting feet
Damn I'm breaking my window tonight. $200 for glass and $200 for cleaning. That's more than I'll make all weekend

ubercon

Thank you everyone.

My car is a 2015 sentra. I haven't heard back from uber yet. I've been sending emails with no response yet. I filed a police report immediately after it happened. The whole car is covered in glass so I definitely need a professional cleaning.

The window was broken by the pax's passanger after I ended the ride. Im worried about uber's silence. I filed a report with uber right after i got off the phone with 911. No response yet. I called ubers emergency response number which is just a recording telling you to use the app.

If you know a good place for glass, PM me please. If anyone wants to donate, I'll take it. I'm broke as a joke, and can use all the help I can get. I have a family and I'm the sole breadwinner. This has definitely set us back, and any help of any kind will be greatly appreciated.

Next time I kick someone out I'm going to drive away as soon as both of their feet are on the ground. I'll close the door myself down the road.

Paypal: paypal.me/conmatias

Beur

Thank you everyone.

My car is a 2015 sentra. I haven't heard back from uber yet. I've been sending emails with no response yet. I filed a police report immediately after it happened. The whole car is covered in glass so I definitely need a professional cleaning.

The window was broken by the pax's passanger after I ended the ride. Im worried about uber's silence. I filed a report with uber right after i got off the phone with 911. No response yet. I called ubers emergency response number which is just a recording telling you to use the app.

If you know a good place for glass, PM me please. If anyone wants to donate, I'll take it. I'm broke as a joke, and can use all the help I can get. I have a family and I'm the sole breadwinner. This has definitely set us back, and any help of any kind will be greatly appreciated.

Next time I kick someone out I'm going to drive away as soon as both of their feet are on the ground. I'll close the door myself down the road.

Paypal: paypal.me/conmatias
Good to know the ER is just a recording. What a joke, at least with Lyft you get a live person.

Last edited:

Rat

His insurance will cover it. All policies cover broken windshields