• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uptown pricks

KeJorn

Begin rant...

What the @@@@ is up with these disrespectful uptown pricks?

So I pick up a couple at what appeared to be a restaurant in uptown Dallas. Turns out it more of a pool bar. The couple comes out wearing clothing... Not swim trunks or anything obvious suggesting they had been swimming. They say nothing to me and everything is pretty cool aside from their fairly obvious snobish tone when talking about anything. They get out, I look back at my rear seats to make they did not leave anything.. Both seats, soaked wet. WTF @@@@@@@@? No @@@@ing courtesy, "Hey we've been swimming and we are not completey dry underneath... Do you have anything to cover the seats?".. Which in fact I do keep a clean blanket in the trunk for those kind of events. Now I have to wait for the seats to dry. 1 star you bastards. I swear the uptown people can be such @@@@@@@@ sometimes.

/ rant

KeJorn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Take pictures of wet seats and request cleaning fee, you don't know if it is water or pee.
Nope. Last time I sent in photos of a drink spilled on the back seat, the Cleaning Fee Nazi denied my request despite repeat efforts to plead my case and request an operations manager. Nada... Even went so far as to say they do not compensate for time lost offline while waiting for seats to dry. Seriously. I distinctly recall that part of the video training when I started over a year ago... Guess policy has changed. Nazis win again, but that is another rant...
:wink:

limepro

Nope. Last time I sent in photos of a drink spilled on the back seat, the Cleaning Fee Nazi denied my request despite repeat efforts to plead my case and request an operations manager. Nada... Even went so far as to say they do not compensate for time lost offline while waiting for seats to dry. Seriously. I distinctly recall that part of the video training when I started over a year ago... Guess policy has changed. Nazis win again, but that is another rant...
:wink:
They differentiate between a drink and urine as urine is a biohazard.

KeJorn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They differentiate between a drink and urine as urine is a biohazard.
Vomit is a biohazard and I have had issues getting a cleaning fee for 'clear vomit' that did not have chunks... Seriously.. I do not call them Cleaning Fee Nazis lightly... :wink:

D Town

I avoid Uptown like the plague during the day. I have never had a ride from there longer than a mile - most are .3 miles - or without the condescending attitude. Not to mention the ratings hit I get for not have cold water and candy for them. I've tried multiple different days thinking maybe I'd caught the area on a bad day or week. NOPE! No thanks.

Must have been cowboy fans.
I don't WISH anyone to die in a tire fire but...

aparks330

i covered my back seats with a sheet but it still worries me when i pick up the drunkies at 2am that they will vomit or pee lol luckily i've yet to have anyone munching away on food or have an oversized gulp drinks from 711 ride with me yet. but then again, my adventures are still young.