Uploaded a new insurance card, account placed on hold!!

SobrbNWI

My insurance card was expiring in a few days, so I uploaded the new one last night. Now my account is on hold, and I can't go online.
Support says that its to review my background check (been driving for a year) and that it'll be 7-10 BUSINESS days!!
My background check has no new info. Ive had no tickets, arrests or accidents since the first background check was done.
Can the greenlight hub help me on this matter? Are they open on Labor Day?

karachi

Welcome to Uber. You won't be driving until Tuesday at the earliest. Enjoy your mini vacation. Meanwhile, we will benefit a little from your absence because of a reduction in the saturation of drivers (aka ANTS)!! Thanks.:wink: The colony never mourns the loss of a fellow ant; it just moves his dead body to the composting pile and keeps chugging along.

Last edited:

DaCoach

My insurance card was expiring in a few days, so I uploaded the new one last night. Now my account is on hold, and I can't go online.
Support says that its to review my background check (been driving for a year) and that it'll be 7-10 BUSINESS days!!
My background check has no new info. Ive had no tickets, arrests or accidents since the first background check was done.
Fingerprint time comin!! Oh yeah! !

Grand Master B

something tells me this guy changed companies to some no name, 3rd tier, auto insurance to save a few pennies. too bad for him uber & lyft had a problem with that.

too bad for us he sounds like a desperate ant yearning to get back on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

OrlUberOffDriver

Change it back to the old one if not expired yet and you still have it.
In 3 years I have never had success changing documents in the app or dashboard.
I have had good luck by emailing new docs to an email we have here on the East coast ([email protected]). You may have a similar in your market.

Theood89

If your not online by tuesday morning go to the hub. They'll aprove the document. Delt with this last week when I got my license renewed.