Update to App if you are on more than one platform

Flacco

Uber never let us know. I figured it out while waiting for Uber Support to get back to me. @@@@@@@ Uber, again.

From Uber:

We've recently made some updates on the app. With the new product filter feature, you can personalize what type of requests you’d like to receive in your app without having to go online on a different vehicle. Since you can now manually select what type of requests you’d like to receive at any time, we’ve removed the secondary vehicle from your account.

To modify the request types you would like to receive for a vehicle, follow these steps:
1. Tap the ☰ menu icon in the top corner of your screen
2. Tap the white ⚙ gear icon near the top right of your screen
3. Tap the type of trip requests you’d like to receive while you’re online
4. Tap the trip type to stop receiving this type of trip request - This will affect the number of trip requests you receive
5. To reset your filters and receive all trip types, tap reset

When you go online to drive, you will only receive the request types that are selected in your product filter preferences. Please make sure to download the latest version of the app so the updates that have been done will be reflected on your end. You can visit this page so you can get your app updated.

We appreciate your partnership. If you have any other questions or concern, you can always get in touch with us anytime through the HELP section of the Driver App.

JimKE

Yeah, for a week or so since they made that change, I've had both options. I'm not sure what the benefit is, frankly. Maybe some simpler coding for them. It's the same to me -- no easier, no harder, just different. I guess you don't have to go OFFline and then back on, but that was never an issue anyway.