Update on Pax Payout at Pure Gold/Scores

pengduck

Starting 7/10 through 9/1 we are now paying $15 per pax Sunday through Thursday nights. This could really help your earnings during the slow summer time.

Disgusted Driver

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try to steer, when they are in downtown Raleigh they usually want to go to Yonkers Ave and they don't pay for drop offs much less act like they are happy to see the pax.

Need to get me a car full of horny guys ;-)

Last edited:

pengduck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try to steer, when they are in downtown Raleigh they usually want to go to Yonkers Ave and they don't pay for drop offs much less act like they are happy to see the pax.

Need to get me a car full of horny guys ;-)
Remind them that we are fully nude!

Dahkei

Damn it. Just picked up 4 pax on Select near the airport asking to go to Pure Gold. I'm seeing straight $$$$$. Then their friend calls and says to meet them at Capital Cabaret instead. NOOOOOOOO, bye bye $$$$$$.

Libertyfare

Remind them that we are fully nude!
The best way to do this is if you get a passenger who doesn't seem to have had a good night or it is after last call and want to continue dancing or whatever. I tell them they can go to Pure Gold down the street in Cary to continue to party. If you go out on Western Blvd you can stop at Kangaroo which is open 24 hours for them to buy their own beer or wine coolers since Pure Gold can't serve drinks.

I could use some clarification because I don't know all the rules. Covers charges and charges for BYOB at Pure Gold.

Last edited:

joeyoey

I dropped 3 passengers off here last night around 11:30 & then end up getting a ping from them again at 4am to pick them back up. Was so excited for the possibility of getting an extra $45 & then came here & re-read the post & saw that's only good for Sun-Thurs. Oh well!