Upcoming USA TODAY Article

DriverC

Exactly two weeks from today, UBER will be featured in an extremely disruptive article that will be published in the USA Today. This article will discuss the rapidly changing economy, the way business is now conducted and how money is now being earned. The status-quo 9-5 job is no longer the norm. These tech-forward "cloud based" companies featured in this article, are reshaping the way you participate in today's economy. There's never been a better time to leverage this movement, taking the power away from corporate giants and putting the power in your hands. In this article UBER, Le-Vel and 3 other companies was choosen as the most destruruprive companies to the status quo.
I'm extremely pleased to say I'm personally involved with UBER & LeVel.
it begins July, 23rd.
#YOUeconomy #USAtoday

Attachments

andaas

Hopefully this article details how terribly these companies are treating their "partners", without whom, their companies would not exist. From your post, it sounds like that isn't the case.

DriverC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then I guess we will all find out when it gets released next week :wink:

It's a positive article.
The subject is how companies are breaking new ground and changing the way people are doing things.
Personally I'm more excited about Le-Vel in the article then UBER.
LeVel.rocks !!

DriverC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI the USA today Article came out today
It includes Le-Vel (Level.rocks !)
Uber (everyone's favorite driving app)
TaskRabbit
Etsy (the online market for crafts)
UpWork

All of these companies according to USA are disruptive forces (in a good way) in the way business used to be conducted, by putting more power into the everyday individual to make a living.

Attachments

Peterson

I wish to see how you would react if your lawyer, doctor, policemen, firemen, teacher, judge, food maker and food provider, medicine maker, Internet provider, you child caregiver, etc would provide same relation and service as Uber provides to its drivers. Really. And you will be given rate stars by them as being good or bad customer and denied to be serviced for a bad rating. :smiles::wink::frown::p