Upcoming Quests not showing in Promotions section

Scott Kaiser

I haven't gotten any quest updates the past 2 weeks. The only promotions I have gotten have been Delivery promotions for Boulder and Lafayette as well. However, this morning I noticed that there was a quest available from 6am to 9am for 5 trips for $25. It would have gladly gone for the quest if I had known about it ahead of time, but there was no indication of it on the promotions section. Is anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:

Daisey77

I think mine was 5 for $20. I noticed while I was going over my trips from last night. while standing in the line at the grocery store at 6 a.m. lol

Scott Kaiser

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think mine was 5 for $20. I noticed while I was going over my trips from last night. while standing in the line at the grocery store at 6 a.m. lol
Have you been seeing upcoming quests in your Promotion section?

The Bandit

Yeah, I have not had any Denver promotion offers in two weeks and do not understand it. I still went out and busted hump. Maybe we are in a sheep behavioral test being preformed.

Daisey77

I honestly had not looked at my promotions tab for a couple days but I currently do not have any Quests showing up and holy shit what did they do to the promotions tab??? Why be so complicated!

I received a Quest yesterday, 12 rides for $36. Of course it was on Fathers Day and I couldn't drive long enough to finish it. It's the first one I've seen in a few weeks.

Dude.Sweet.

I have not received any quests and have also been only getting the delivery promotions (which I do not do) so you aren't the only one. Maybe we have been making too much money lately we don't need any added incentives. I have had a good month and a half of bringing home $25-30/hr of driving (not deducting gas and expenses) and I drive x exclusively

Daisey77

So interestingly enough, I have this going on currently. Then it appears all my future boosts, this week, are Boulder/Lafayette and delivery only
Screenshot_20170619-165956.png

UberDez

This is what I was given. I got out early this morning and decided to go for the 5 rides started at 7am and positioned myself in areas known for min fare rides thought I could knock it out in an hour but got dragged to Parker and fell short 4 rides from 7-9am only made $44. Never again wavering from my normal strategy

Attachments

Daisey77

I haven't gotten any quest updates the past 2 weeks. The only promotions I have gotten have been Delivery promotions for Boulder and Lafayette as well. However, this morning I noticed that there was a quest available from 6am to 9am for 5 trips for $25. It would have gladly gone for the quest if I had known about it ahead of time, but there was no indication of it on the promotions section. Is anyone else having this issue?
I had another surprise Quest show up this morning lol