Up front Fares... Now Pax knows cost.

Jbeck

So with up front Fares...... Does that mean we need to always take shortest route even if traffic sucks. Some times going a couple miles out of the way is faster. Will we get paid for that? This kinda sucks. What if they want multiple stops now. Hmmm.

afrojoe824

umm that's not even rolled out yet in LA

But with fixed rates just like UberPool, customer pays just that. "FIXED RATES".

Driver still gets paid based on distance and time.

Pretty sure uber will Fix the rate to $20 and driver gets paid on distance*time that would still equal less than $20.

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
umm that's not even rolled out yet in LA

But with fixed rates just like UberPool, customer pays just that. "FIXED RATES".

Driver still gets paid based on distance and time.

Pretty sure uber will Fix the rate to $20 and driver gets paid on distance*time that would still equal less than $20.
Just got an email saying it here. I thought that was Mike lol

Taipan

Would we know if the ride was paid with up front fares? If so, I would take the shortest route and refuse multiple stops, because I don't think we would get paid extra for them.

afrojoe824

well, nothing's changed. it' just means they're over charging the rider now without paying the Rider.

Charge the rider $20 and pay the driver time and distance that equals $10. So now Uber keeps the $10 plus the 20% from you payout.

the referendum agreement detailed your payout

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well, nothing's changed. it' just means they're over charging the rider now without paying the Rider.

Charge the rider $20 and pay the driver time and distance that equals $10. So now Uber keeps the $10 plus the 20% from you payout.

the referendum agreement detailed your payout
Yup.