Unusual text from Uber

tohunt4me

By the opening sentence of this text I was expecting a slap on the wrist from big brother Uber. This was quite surprising especially given the fact that my acceptance rate is probably somewhere around 50% for the summer. How considerate of them.
Whats your rating ?

Disgusted Driver

By the opening sentence of this text I was expecting a slap on the wrist from big brother Uber. This was quite surprising especially given the fact that my acceptance rate is probably somewhere around 50% for the summer. How considerate of them.
Stop making this stuff up :wink:

That's pretty funny, they actually acknowledge that they are giving you crap leads.

wk1102

I got one a while back,

It said that they notice I've had a lot of riders cancelling. They said it's unusual and most riders do not cancel, to not get discouraged.

A week or or 3 later I got the nasty gram about the same cancels...

Dahkei

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got one a while back,

It said that they notice I've had a lot of riders cancelling. They said it's unusual and most riders do not cancel, to not get discouraged.

A week or or 3 later I got the nasty gram about the same cancels...
Ah, there it is. I guess I should expect that virtual slap on the wrist to soon follow.

Amsoil Uber Connect

Translation; "We know that drivers do not have high enough earnings and have been dropping out like flies, so to fix this we are adding new drivers in your area as fast as we can."

Onthelake56

Just got mine tonight.