Unobtainable surge 🤬

Bspringz

AD61510A-447A-48A0-9485-F6799C72C0CB.png

This is our Friday night Chinatown surge. Chinatown always has the biggest surges on the weekend. My blue arrow is in Chinatown. I have literally never been able to get the full Chinatown surge because it’s right next to the ocean and for some reason it always puts the surge on sand island. I can get to sand island but it’s 15 minutes out of the way and would be pointless to drive over there at 2 am on a Friday night. Sand island is all industrial warehouses/cargo port/tow yard/coast guard. It’s not exactly a hotspot at 2 am. Any other markets have an annoying unobtainable surge like this? It annoys the crap out of me every weekend!

Cold Fusion

By now I’ve literally lost out on thousands because of this.
U Cant drink from a mirage.

Surge colors are how the Algorithm
moves cars around to benefit Uber’s paying customers,
and Uber’s customers don’t like surge pricing

Drivers are a non issues.
For each that quit, is deactivated or dies, 💯 newbies are onboarded
Post automatically merged:

GPS spoofer works wonders
Agreed👍
If Deactivation is your Goal

Daisey77

It's not unobtainable. You just said you can get to it. You just don't want to drive 15 minutes out of your way. It doesn't matter if it's busy over there or not. Regardless if it's busy or not, you still grab the surge

Just for fun Detroit

FE63923B-C6FB-427C-B87A-9D6B70A444F1.png

Have to go to a foreign country to grab this Lyft surge. Full disclosure: Notice I am not even online. I Rarely, if ever, will drive for either of these companies. I was sitting in a lot waiting for my private clients.

Bspringz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not unobtainable. You just said you can get to it. You just don't want to drive 15 minutes out of your way. It doesn't matter if it's busy over there or not. Regardless if it's busy or not, you still grab the surge
Yeah totally not worth it for the extra $1-4. By the time I get back to Chinatown nobody would be left to pick up and I would have to drive even further to get to bars that are still open. I’d be stuck with base surge instead of minimum surge. In all that time I could get 1-3 surge rides. It is not worth the hassle and I would lose more money than I gain. Plus by the time I got there, the surge might dissipate! Waste of gas and my time.

Also... in between Chinatown/sand island is kind of a sketchy neighborhood...

Last edited: