Unmarked LVPD car to Catch Speeders on Reno Drive to Airport

Cielovegas

UBER and LYFT Drivers in Las Vegas beware of an unmarked grey Buick on the short cut on Reno Drive that turns into Koval near the airport. Speed Limit goes from 35 MPH to 25 MPH around the bend and he hides there in the morning. He caught me on radar going over 10 MPH and I got a ticket!!

Lincoln Navigator L

I usually coast when the speed limit goes down. When I am familiar with the road, I start coasting a while before the change. Maybe I should brake for the lower limits now.

uberxreallysux

UBER and LYFT Drivers in Las Vegas beware of an unmarked grey Buick on the short cut on Reno Drive that turns into Koval near the airport. Speed Limit goes from 35 MPH to 25 MPH around the bend and he hides there in the morning. He caught me on radar going over 10 MPH and I got a ticket!!
Sometimes it's CHIP that will hide behind the wall as you're going east.

uberxreallysux

Also CHIP will sit on Swenson st as drivers are going north towards Tropicana Ave.

Mike Jones

Thanks for the headsup!

55iz2Lo

I run radar to help spot the ones hiding in 35 and 25 zones. It works out here very well. Vegas cops are bad at calibrating radar to pick up my bike too. Less doughnut money for them...get a good screamer for getting to pickups

SLAV4UBER

It's never a bbad idea to do a PSA even if its a common speed trap. I've only started to see the traps recently, and the swenson trap is particularly seedy but i always make sure I got some foolish cab speeding ahead of me as some extra insurance

Bay33saw

I saw that grey Buick yesterday, it's an older model, but the give away is that both Metro Cops had BRIGHT YELLOW Metro shirts on....