UNLV Cop

LVC

Last night I have a pick up at UNLV Student Union, front entrance facing Maryland Pkwy. As I’m heading towards the SU building, haven’t even spotted my pax yet, I get pulled over by a UNLV cop.

So I stop along the curb and wait to see what I’m getting pulled over for. Cop gets out and warns me that the next time I pick up a passenger along the red curb (fire lane) that she is gonna give me a ticket.

I hadn’t even found my pax yet and hadn’t stopped to pick her up. This cop just assumed I was gonna stop along the fire lane curb and pulled me over before I did so.

In the mean time my pax recognizes my car as her Uber and walks toward my car to get in while I’m getting a verbal warning from this cop. The cop then tells the pax “don’t get in the car until I’m finished”.

Cop states again “next time you pick up someone along the fire lane curb I’m gonna issue you a ticket”. I still haven’t picked up anyone because my pax is standing at the curb next to my car waiting for this cop to get done with me.

Finally cop walks back to her car, my pax gets in and we’re out of there. According to that UNLV cop we are supposed to pull into a parking spot to pick up pax at the Student Union. SMH!!!

Spider-Man

Last night I have a pick up at UNLV Student Union, front entrance facing Maryland Pkwy. As I’m heading towards the SU building, haven’t even spotted my pax yet, I get pulled over by a UNLV cop.

So I stop along the curb and wait to see what I’m getting pulled over for. Cop gets out and warns me that the next time I pick up a passenger along the red curb (fire lane) that she is gonna give me a ticket.

I hadn’t even found my pax yet and hadn’t stopped to pick her up. This cop just assumed I was gonna stop along the fire lane curb and pulled me over before I did so.

In the mean time my pax recognizes my car as her Uber and walks toward my car to get in while I’m getting a verbal warning from this cop. The cop then tells the pax “don’t get in the car until I’m finished”.

Cop states again “next time you pick up someone along the fire lane curb I’m gonna issue you a ticket”. I still haven’t picked up anyone because my pax is standing at the curb next to my car waiting for this cop to get done with me.

Finally cop walks back to her car, my pax gets in and we’re out of there. According to that UNLV cop we are supposed to pull into a parking spot to pick up pax at the Student Union. SMH!!!
Female power trip.