• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Unlocking the Lower Service % but why?

Youburr

I simply don’t see the benefit—except for the few lucky pax who ride after my 55th trip. Or am I missing something with the new quest?

Atom guy

I simply don’t see the benefit—except for the few lucky pax who ride after my 55th trip. Or am I missing something with the new quest?
YOU are the lucky one. Drivers pay the service fee. Always have. With Upfront pricing the service fee we paid was variable, that's how they screwed the passengers and drivers. Now your service fee is 25% fixed, and the "market fee" is variable.

Youburr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The money for the service fee is coming from the pax wallet. That I either make or save a dime is a dream.

Last edited:

Youburr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s like sleight of hand. They’re pretending to rob you of a flat service fee from your miles/minutes, and by doing that they’re hiding you’re rate. Then they say you can have more of your own earnings but only if you win their quest. Driving beyond their quest could get you a few extra bucks. Any one have data from their new quest?