• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Unjustly deactivated after almost 4 years ( had a 4.88 rating ) of driving for not taking a NON service dog & a 4.88 rating

moJohoJo

My email to Uber - Yeah, i saw her , She had her dog, a dirty Golden Retreiver, a big dog with dirty gold brown shaggy hair . She had the dog on a dark colored leash . No markings, no nothing to indicate it was a service dog .The dog looked big . It seemed almost half her size . She was under 5 ' Feet tall, ( estimated at 4' 10 " tall ) and she was disheveled ( hair dirty, clothes, untidy looking )
and no more then 100 lbs . She was a small woman and she was drugged up or intoxicated on something . I could even hear that in her voice when she called me . Anyways, her dog kept pulling her in different directions . She was unable to contain the dog . It was completely out of control, pulling her this way and that way and if that dog ever got inside my car, i thought it would of destroyed my seats & interior . This is the reason why i didn't take her . Watch, because she'll try getting another Uber with that dog & and then you'll see that I'm telling you the truth . After that happens i need to get my driver account reactivated . I did nothing wrong . I've taken 10's of dogs without any problem but this dog was different and last week i even took 2 cats with long hair . The passenger was Asian, a very nice lady . I dropped her & a male friend off on Overpass Rd. from, Turnpike Road . She called me first & asked me if i would allow her to take her cats along . Look at my record . I've taken all dogs but they've been orderly, clean and the owner had their dog contained & controlled. but her dog was really unruly, uncontrollable . I swear under penalty of perjury that what i said in the foregoing is 100 % the truth .. This was not a service dog .

Last edited:

tohunt4me

My letter to Uber - Yeah, i saw her , She had her dog, a dirty Golden Retreiver, a big dog with dirty gold brown shaggy hair . She had the dog on a dark colored leash . No markings, no nothing to indicate it was a service dog .The dog looked big . It seemed almost half her size . She was under 5 ' Feet tall, ( estimated at 4' 10 " tall ) and she was disheveled ( hair dirty, clothes, untidy looking )
and no more then 100 lbs . She was a small woman and she was drugged up or intoxicated on something . I could even hear that in her voice when she called me . Anyways, her dog kept pulling her in different directions . She was unable to contain the dog . It was completely out of control, pulling her this way and that way and if that dog ever got inside my car, i thought it would of destroyed my seats & interior . This is the reason why i didn't take her . Watch, because she'll try getting another Uber with that dog & and then you'll see that I'm telling you the truth . After that happens i need to get my driver account reactivated . I did nothing wrong . I've taken 10's of dogs without any problem but this dog was different and last week i even took 2 cats with long hair . The passenger was Asian, a very nice lady . I dropped her & a male friend off on Overpass Rd. from, Turnpike Road . She called me first & asked me if i would allow her to take her cats along . Look at my record . I've taken all dogs but they've been orderly, clean and the owner had their dog contained & controlled. but her dog was really unruly, uncontrollable . I swear under penalty of perjury that what i said in the foregoing is 100 % the truth .. This was not a service dog .
THIS is Exactly Why NO ONE CAN TRUST UBER !

THIS IS WHY DRIVERS NEED A UNION !

UNION = JUSTICE FOR DRIVERS !

DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS !

Warbishop

My letter to Uber - Yeah, i saw her , She had her dog, a dirty Golden Retreiver, a big dog with dirty gold brown shaggy hair . She had the dog on a dark colored leash . No markings, no nothing to indicate it was a service dog .The dog looked big . It seemed almost half her size . She was under 5 ' Feet tall, ( estimated at 4' 10 " tall ) and she was disheveled ( hair dirty, clothes, untidy looking )
Im sry that happened to you. It does sound like you were not treated fairly to me and some passengers are just trying to cheat the system and screw good drivers with reasonable concerns.

RideshareUSA

This is why I take all dogs/cats etc.
Now here's the kicker, always and I mean ALWAYS, request a cleaning fee for pet hair, dirt, mud...whatever. This strategy prevents the rider from possibly filing a false report as the cleaning fee request itself is verification of providing a ride to the rider and animal.
Additionally, you just might get a cleaning fee on top of it. Learn to the game the system, or you just might be gamed someday yourself!

Last edited:

moJohoJo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dashcam....dashcam dashcam
I would of taken a video of the dog pulling her every which way but i just wanted to get away from her as fast as i could because i knew her ( the passenger ) and her dog were going to be trouble for me if i hung around . Her for being doped up & her dog who was unruly, dirty, not contained or controllable and obviously not a service dog . She lied to, Memo ( Uber support's name ) about having a service dog but, Memo ( Uber ) believed her & took her side .

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I will be contacting Attorneys this week .

👉You’re not the first, nor the last to come here with “I got Deactivated for spitting
In US Government’s eye 🇺🇸
Followed by:
  • Securing Legal representation (never happen)
  • Filing suit against the Rejected passenger (never happen)
  • Filing suit against the Rejected Service Dog ‍(never happen)
  • Filing suit against Uber (never happen)
  • Filing suit against the US Government (never happen)

Applying and driving for Lyft ✔👍

Last edited:

moJohoJo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is why I take all dogs/cats etc.
Now here's the kicker, always and I mean ALWAYS, request a cleaning fee for pet hair, dirt, mud...whatever. This strategy prevents the rider from possibly filing a false report as the report itself is verification of providing a ride to the rider and animal.
and you just might get a cleaning fee on top of it.
That dog would of ripped up my seats . It was going crazy & the woman couldn't handle it .
Post automatically merged:

U may be “contacting an attorney” but he ain’t going to take you call.
Maybe he’ll take $300 for a consultation to advise,
You Broke a US Government Federal Law.

👉You’re not the first, nor the last to come here with “I got Deactivated for spitting
In US Government’s eye 🇺🇸
Followed by:
Securing legal representation (never happen)
Filing suit against the passenger (never happen)
Filing suit against Uber (never happen)
Filing suit against the US Government (never happen)

Applying and driving for Lyft ✔👍
I did not break any law . That was not a service dog . Doesn't hurt to call Attorneys to see if i get any bites .

Hillary_Clinton

I would of taken a video of the dog pulling her every which way but i just wanted to get away from her as fast as i could because i knew her ( the passenger ) and her dog were going to be trouble for me if i hung around . Her for being doped up & her dog who was unruly, dirty, not contained or controllable and obviously not a service dog . She lied to, Memo ( Uber support's name ) about having a service dog but, Memo ( Uber ) believed her & took her side .
Knowing who she is a big deal breaker because Uber will not give up that information even after subpoena. I would recommend getting a young attorney that would be up for the adventure. You will lose money on this but if you feel like having fun with this I wish you best of luck with your defamation case.

it would be a noble cause because they are people out there that rely on their service dog.

ilka

surely if it was a service dog it would have some sort of ID tag and there would be a record of it somewhere, if not it would prove she was lying. Do a few searches yourself before you spend big money on a lawyer.

Seamus

Post # 3,741 from the "I got deactivated for refusing an animal" club. You will never beat it and are permanently done. Waste of time to spend any effort "proving" it wasn't a service animal. Uber isn't going to care. It's simple Corporate Risk Management. There is no risk to deactivating you as they can at any time, for any reason, end your "partnership" (you're not an employee). Meanwhile, much bigger risk for them to stop punishing drivers for refusing "potentially" service animals and violating the law and civil liability. Guess where the risk to them is? Bye Bye, It's Lyft time for you.

You only have 2 safe choices:
1) Take the dog and as @RideshareUSA charge a cleaning fee.
2) If you really don't want to take the dog that bad jump out of the car at arrival and say "Holy Shit my car is overheating"! Then, pop the hood and stare at your engine for awhile, apologize for having to cancel, wait around until the dog and owner go away, and then don't take any rides for a few hours. Terribly inconvenient so I choose option 1.

Last edited:

sellkatsell44