University of a Toronto offering SDC Certificate

Gulfstream Echo Niner

Self-Driving Cars Specialization
Launch Your Career in Self-Driving Cars. Be at the forefront of the autonomous driving industry.

https://www.coursera.org/specializa...marketing&utm_campaign=OFKjICWXEemQwatOC0L3ug

About this Specialization
Be at the forefront of the autonomous driving industry. With market researchers predicting a $42-billion market and more than 20 million self-driving cars on the road by 2025, the next big job boom is right around the corner.

ECOMCON

U of T

The University of Toronto has educated three Governors General of Canada, four Prime Ministers of Canada, four foreign leaders, and fourteen Justices of the Supreme Court. As of 2018, ten Nobel laureates, three Turing Award winners, 94 Rhodes Scholars, and one Fields Medalist have been affiliated with the university.

Sounds like U of T knows a good thing when they see it.
Quality educators with foresight and credentials

I’d rather get my degree in left handed puppetry.
....said the ambitious uber driver

Last edited:

uberdriverfornow

Be at the forefront of the industry that still hasn't had a single ride to date with cars that have been proven to never be able to work but still somehow predicting $45 billion in revenue from a still unknown revenue stream.

ECOMCON

Be at the forefront of the industry that still hasn't had a single ride to date with cars that have been proven to never be able to work but still somehow predicting $45 billion in revenue from a still unknown revenue stream.

We’ll consider the comment on higher education
from whom it originated

Last edited:

uberdriverfornow

We’ll consider the comment on higher education
from whom it originates
And we'll consider your comment coming from a guy with multiple accounts at this board, the only person that ever posts anything about SDC's that tries to paint them in a good light, even with all of the negatives associated with them.

ECOMCON

And we'll consider your comment coming from a guy with multiple accounts at this board, the only person that ever posts anything about SDC's that tries to paint them in a good light, even with all of the negatives associated with them.
Tomato Greg, your attempted deflection from the truth has once again failed miserably
While your multiple personalities iheartuber uberdriverfornow and goneubering await your greeting in a mirror

iheartuber

Correct, Greg Rogers aka: tomato is iheartuber uberdriverfornow & goneubering
Rogers is waiting in ur mirror to say hello
Nice try tomato your neonatal projection is a Fail
Bro- your tactic of accusing me of being with multiple accounts and being you is pretty dumb

Also the mods can find out pretty easy that those people you mentioned are all different accounts and not the same person

In fact, how you pull it off I have no idea

ECOMCON

Bro- your tactic of accusing me of being with multiple accounts and being you is pretty dumb

Also the mods can find out pretty easy that those people you mentioned are all different accounts and not the same person

In fact, how you pull it off I have no idea
The ladies iheartuber goneubering uberdriverfornow doth protest too much, methinks

Tomato Greg, u fool no one but yourself
Now go converse in the mirror with iheartuber goneubering uberdriverfornow and Greg Roger

You’re embarrassing yourself

uberdriverfornow

What a SURPRISE!
goneubering and iheartuber have logged out
And now “they”
Login as uberdriverfornow

Who’s next @gregrogers ???

And she can’t handle the deep end of the pool so resorts to name calling “shill”.
Ouch, that hurt Tomato.
Your real estate biz must be hurtin’ for such profanity
The only person banned was you, 'though, tomato. You don't see anyone else getting banned. Everyone else is civil.

We just point out that SDC's don't work. You continue attacking other users and the mods. Nobody else does this.

ECOMCON

The only person banned was you, 'though, tomato. You don't see anyone else getting banned. Everyone else is civil.

We just point out that SDC's don't work. You continue attacking other users and the mods. Nobody else does this.
Nonsense
U and your 3 other duplicate accounts don’t like being challenged for lack of defense and basic knowledge of new technology roll out.
Your problem not mine laddie

uberdriverfornow

Nonsense
U and your 3 other duplicate accounts don’t like being challenged for lack of defense and basic knowledge of new technology roll out.
Your problem not mine laddie
We are always ready for you to provide proof that SDC rides take place. You have never provided any proof of an actual ride ever taking place. The only thing there is are the promotional videos provided when they say they rolled out the service.

But there are 0 videos in existence of any SDC ride or delivery ever taking place. Period. End of story.

When you got proof we are still ready to see it.

ECOMCON

We are always ready for you to provide proof that SDC rides take place. You have never provided any proof of an actual ride ever taking place. The only thing there is are the promotional videos provided when they say they rolled out the service.

But there are 0 videos in existence of any SDC ride or delivery ever taking place. Period. End of story.

When you got proof we are still ready to see it.
Tomato
Greg, ur under a misconception, Whether u and ur duplicate accounts have the ability to understand advanced technology or not is of zero concern.
The other members & myself find u guys humorous

iheartuber

I wonder how much the SDC companies are paying you to shill here. It must be a lot.
Bro, Greg’s job pays probably 40k a year max.

C08E9331-B048-4315-AE90-A23EB8004013.jpeg
ECOMCON look
Above ^^^^^^

Here’s a golden oldie post from the account formerly known as Tomatopaste. You’re saying that this is me? Read the way this is written. It sounds more like your abrasive tone to me.

The account previously called Tomatopaste posted time and time again about how SDCs were “here”, how anyone not onboard is dumb, and I argued with that guy a lot.

You yourself have said and done the same exact thing.

But now you’re saying that I’M really the Tomato? Makes no sense

Just like SDCs make no sense