Union vs Rebel Riders

Jovanotti

Just making a statement, I can see a huge difference between the riders here in the Lehigh Valley, and the riders down in Florida. It seems that the riders up here, are freaking two faced, they also lie to your face, and just when you think the ride went perfect, they're giving you a three, or four star, where they should've giving you the benefit of the doubt, as I do to my riders. Well all that shit stopped here on out with me. I'm done playing this Mickey Mouse bullshit. Now the riders Are seeing how 1's feel. I mean, it's fairly simple if someone gets from point a, to point B, with no problems, and there on time, and get a water and candy to boot. Why would you rate someone anyone less than a five? I guess that shit doesn't apply up here. The one thing I really like about the app is that you can totally fake the rider out and give them a five star, and they see you doing it, then later change it on their ass. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the @@@@@@@ was that gave you less than a five for some stupid ass reason. These people are such goddamn ass clowns .

Last edited:

SurgeWarrior

Just making a statement, I can see a huge difference between the riders here in the Lehigh Valley, and the riders down in Florida. It seems that the riders up here, are freaking two faced, they also lie to your face, and just when you think the ride went perfect, they're giving you a three, or four star, where they should've giving you the benefit of the doubt, as I do to my riders. Well all that shit stopped here on out with me. I'm done playing this Mickey Mouse bullshit. Now the riders Are seeing how 1's feel. I mean, it's fairly simple if someone gets from point a, to point B, with no problems, and there on time, and get a water and candy to boot. Why would you rate someone anyone less than a five? I guess that shit doesn't apply up here. The one thing I really like about the app is that you can totally fake the rider out and give them a five star, and they see you doing it, then later change it on their ass. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the @@@@@@@ was that gave you less than a five for some stupid ass reason. These people are such goddamn ass clowns .
As you probably learned by now..the changing ratings option is gone so here is my unsolicted advice..if they are an ahole..they get a 1, give a cash tip 5 anything else...swipe the app closed without rating...when u reopen it, no more mandatory rating screen.

Jovanotti

Yeah I saw that last night, made me sick.,thanks I haven't tried that. Since I've been up here, I kicked my first ever pax out of my car yesterday morning. @@@@in maniac. Just to warn everyone when it comes to violent paxs, ill describe them here for others to beware, blk woman with a England accent in Bethlehem. She was going crazy because she was late for work.

And just because of that shit eating issue, I'm not working today Saturday 14

SurgeWarrior

Yeah I saw that last night, made me sick.,thanks I haven't tried that. Since I've been up here, I kicked my first ever pax out of my car yesterday morning. &%[email protected]!*in maniac. Just to warn everyone when it comes to violent paxs, ill describe them here for others to beware, blk woman with a England accent in Bethlehem. She was going crazy because she was late for work.

And just because of that shit eating issue, I'm not working today Saturday 14
If this helps..I have instituted a rule of 8s... the pax will have a rating of 4.8 or higher AND must be less than 8 minutes away..no exceptions. It may seem too restrictive but it saves alot of headaches.

Side note: I also don’t do the bar crowd and stop around 11pm.

Jovanotti

Yeah....I only do morning and afternoon

For years I maintained a 4.93 give or take a milla number. Now I dropped to a 4.86.and it's been fluctuating between 4.86 and 4.89 since moving up here. And now it seems like Uber support has gotten worse. I've been desperately trying to find a new job while doing this of course.

Jovanotti

Yeah I really like how Uber support acts like they're bunch of @@@@ing gods sitting with in the clouds with three-piece suits and angel wings and acting as their shit don't stank and where to petty to talk to you on the phone. Support should probably go find a glory hole somewhere and give each other support.

Jovanotti

As you probably learned by now..the changing ratings option is gone so here is my unsolicted advice..if they are an ahole..they get a 1, give a cash tip 5 anything else...swipe the app closed without rating...when u reopen it, no more mandatory rating screen.

Hey, I tried swiping the app closed , and when I open the app back up it came right back to the rating screen, now I'm using an android again, are you using an Apple maybe it's different on Apple devices, but in any case I close the app and it reopens back to the rating screen.

SurgeWarrior

Hey, I tried swiping the app closed , and when I open the app back up it came right back to the rating screen, now I'm using an android again, are you using an Apple maybe it's different on Apple devices, but in any case I close the app and it reopens back to the rating screen.
I am using an Iphone..once I close down the app..then reopen it the rating screen is gone.

Jovanotti

I am using an Iphone..once I close down the app..then reopen it the rating screen is gone.
I knew it, I need to go get my screen fixed, but you know it does default to 5 stars unless changed by you, you see how crooked Uber is. Wonder how you go finding that out.

There also having some event for Uber eats at a Holiday inn, knowing how cheap they are, they'll probably lay out the Laneco brand cookies and hors d'oeuvre.