Unexpected bonus from Uber!

kc ub'ing!

While scanning my pay statement for this week, I noticed this:

• Incentives and Other Payments$27.58
A sign of our commitment to reliability+$27.58

I know we're supposed to be all cynical and distrustful of our overlords but this little bump out of blue gave me warm fuzzies! Anyone else ever receive something similar? I mean I didn't do anything special that I'm aware of... kinda cool!

ptuberx

I had a similar message last night with a similar amount... it appears that they want to extend something to their drivers who were blacked out in the outtage. The outtage lasted 2 hours... where I am, this was almost primetime (8 pm-10 pm).

Jufkii

While scanning my pay statement for this week, I noticed this:

• Incentives and Other Payments$27.58
A sign of our commitment to reliability+$27.58

I know we're supposed to be all cynical and distrustful of our overlords but this little bump out of blue gave me warm fuzzies! Anyone else ever receive something similar? I mean I didn't do anything special that I'm aware of... kinda cool!
It's not a bonus of course. Just getting what you actually earned and nothing more. The only extra's from Uber that I am aware of are additional rate cut's

JoeJoseph

They have me like 9 dollars as a reward from the black out, to make up for the time that the app did not work. What a low ball amount.