Unethical

Whothought

Uber is always saying we've heard you.

Screenshot_20170929-080101.png

ClydeClyde

Send your complaints to corporate. I'm sure the response will be just as unsatisfying as the response you'll get from the CSRs, but I feel slightly more productive directing my rage towards the people who are pulling the strings.

UberLaLa

I emailed Schildkrout yesterday. Will post if and when I hear back.

Well, not surprisingly, Schildkrout sent the reply to the wrong driver (me). Here it is:

Dare Clyds; Wes aprceates everry contacs and missges sents ours waay and yess. As too yors wriits and missges I can fuly replys com nxet weeks and twoo days.

Anyy foorther nedes or qustioons pleases fele frie too reechess me agann andd agann.

Yors truellies, Schildkrout

SorryBluetoothOnly

Why are you wasting your time? That message goes to a person in India or the Philippines who is trained on how to handle fare adjustments and account questions. They are also trained deflect any more nebulous questions regarding Uber's pricing and strategic decisions. It's not going anywhere.

If you know that and it still makes you feel better just to send it, then go right ahead.

Whothought

Why are you wasting your time? That message goes to a person in India or the Philippines who is trained on how to handle fare adjustments and account questions. They are also trained deflect any more nebulous questions regarding Uber's pricing and strategic decisions. It's not going anywhere.

If you know that and it still makes you feel better just to send it, then go right ahead.

I'm sending it for you, and every other sucker out there.

Disgusted Driver

I'm sending it for you, and every other sucker out there.
Agreed, and I will beat them mercilessly if they owe me money, I just keep going till I get it.

In my mind it would be a fantastic thing if every driver sent them a single message each day letting them know that they are being ripped off. It would cost them a lot to send stupid replies and it would get the message across. Too many of us are sheeple and just take it!

goneubering

Send your complaints to corporate. I'm sure the response will be just as unsatisfying as the response you'll get from the CSRs, but I feel slightly more productive directing my rage towards the people who are pulling the strings.

How do you reach corporate?

Getinmycar

I did the same thing last night! I didn't take the route they (Uber) wanted me to on the Toll Road. Uber still charged the pax $32 and I got $13.31. If I take the Toll Road I pay/collect the $7.60 toll. Dana Point to Laguna Beach. I said they need to adjust the fair. How the hell do you make almost twice as much as me? I got an "issue resolved" for a reply. I didn't care... let me waist a few minutes of their time!!
Uber is always saying we've heard you.

View attachment 162849

ClydeClyde

And they respond??

Yep, Aaron just got back to me. I emailed him about a specific problem I'm having, not overarching complaints about Uber, so the response isn't worth posting. But yeah, he is engaging thoughtfully with drivers on email and twitter.

Haven't emailed Rachel, so no idea how responsive she is or isn't.