Unethical things you'd never do.

poopyhead

Lets talk about Unethical things you shouldn't do when driving for uber. For example I would never pick up a group of people going out for the night at their house, drop them off at their destination, and then return to their house and rob them since I know they are not home. It's not right

Jvc21

I would never drive a Telsa for UberX (why did my phone autocorrect UberX?). The next poor driver driving a Benz on UberX will get marked down for not having a clean exterior car.

Also would never steal from a PAX that left something behind. It goes straight to the nearest police station. No longer my problem.

Jvc21

I would never accept a hj in lieu of charging the rider.
Along that note, I would never give for riders. God forbid all of the shakes at the urinals and never washing your hands.

Won't go too much further. Want to keep it a family forum.

poopyhead

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should never tweet the bar that u dropped a girl off at a screen shot of the dash cam footage of the upskirt you saw when she climbed over the middle seat of your uberxl.

BurgerTiime

The UberX drivers that take street hails and ask for cash. The ones that drive on taxi/bus lanes. I work downtown on Thursdays and Fridays I see you getting pulled over! Tell passengers to rate them 5 stars. Tell passengers to meet at luggage so you can pocket the airport fee (this happened to my sister!) You are asking for it. #unethical

tohunt4me

Lets talk about Unethical things you shouldn't do when driving for uber. For example I would never pick up a group of people going out for the night at their house, drop them off at their destination, and then return to their house and rob them since I know they are not home. It's not right
And YOU SIR , need a background check.

dumbdriver

would it be unethical to leave the charges running for two days after the person forgot to end the trip and continue to charge them until their credit card is maxed out?

poopyhead

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
would it be unethical to leave the charges running for two days after the person forgot to end the trip and continue to charge them until their credit card is maxed out?
I thought it was just the driver that is supposed to end the trip.