• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Undetectable Non-Jailbroken/Rooted Location Spoofer SMH...

Uberjunky

Met him 2 days ago to purchase his device, and I gotta tell you guys, “It’s legit”. I have never seen anything like this before. I tried using jailbroken iPhone, and the Uber Driver app keeps detecting the jailbroken device. I tried using Samsung, and use the Fake GPS app, but it won’t hold the location. It keeps pinging back to my original location.

But this guy’s device maaan... I use it on my 12.1.4 iPhone, and it works! JFK, Laguardia Uber Black/SUV, Lyft Lux/SUV chaching baby.

I am sharing this with you guys because I know there are a lot of struggling brothers waiting couple hours at the airport. Also, he will pay me a little kickback on people I bring to him. Go check out the video in full. Contact him at mikecoinfind@gmail.com, and tell him Rob sent you.

Cheers.
Post automatically merged:

Apparently, the way his device works is that it’s a GPS chip and it overrides your phone GPS chip. Pretty cool. It has a charging outlet on the other end of the device, so you could use the device while charging your phone through the device.

Last edited: