Under no Illusion

Bostonguy69

Hello all- First day of driving today. Live 30 min North of Boston-Here is what I learned..
1. Seems I kinda racked up a lot of dead miles sparsley picking people up in the Burbs.( I was off 93 in Dracut waiting for an Airport run, Posting up at 4am.) After the Burb Pick ups, I didnt arrive in s Boston until 6:15ish where I Immediately did 2 short rides in quick sussesion. I was also pinged 2 or 3 more times but could not find the pax. At 7:45am MAJOR phone issues with an old battery leaves me app less and Out of Commision! Made 38 dollars after all Uber fees, 20% tax. I come quickly to the assumption that I need to Post up in Boston ready to go at 4:30 and be there till around 9:30 ( 5hrs). I believe I could have triple my net if I just showed up there and got to work the full 5 hrs of heavy pings.

All People were nice, and I had no problem engaging in good conversation.

Thoughts, Suggestions, ....Snarky comments::rolleyes:

jack badly

Hello all- First day of driving today. Live 30 min North of Boston-Here is what I learned..
1. Seems I kinda racked up a lot of dead miles sparsley picking people up in the Burbs.( I was off 93 in Dracut waiting for an Airport run, Posting up at 4am.) After the Burb Pick ups, I didnt arrive in s Boston until 6:15ish where I Immediately did 2 short rides in quick sussesion. I was also pinged 2 or 3 more times but could not find the pax. At 7:45am MAJOR phone issues with an old battery leaves me app less and Out of Commision! Made 38 dollars after all Uber fees, 20% tax. I come quickly to the assumption that I need to Post up in Boston ready to go at 4:30 and be there till around 9:30 ( 5hrs). I believe I could have triple my net if I just showed up there and got to work the full 5 hrs of heavy pings.

All People were nice, and I had no problem engaging in good conversation.

Thoughts, Suggestions, ....Snarky comments::rolleyes:
I have driven from 3PM-7PM. I have to say it is painful to drive at this time block.
1. super heavy traffic 2. competing with many other driver for ride request/ping. 3. alot of driver with full time job just got off work and wanted a slice of that pie.

Last edited:

Bostonguy69

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah i kinda prefer the early mornings. 5.5 hrs today 85 net after uber fee,and taxes.not too bad for my second day of just getting a handle on things..Not a bad shake for doing what you want when u want.