• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Unbelievable all with no fear

babasanfur

Those gangs are much bigger than what you think

Remember the jewlery shop burglary in Kingsbury few years back one of them still coming down to the shop weekly to tell them judgement day and all that crap

Ayman

What about the law enforcement, police and Enforcement CCTV cameras! I think they are busy chasing Uber drivers who stop on red lines and making more cameras to enforce ULEZ and Congestion Charge.

Repoman58

Two people just watching - no one willing to get involved ..... drop the jack watch them try to move it with a car sitting on them ......
Police don't care about this crime nor the feral youth society we have now

Momo11

Two people just watching - no one willing to get involved ..... drop the jack watch them try to move it with a car sitting on them ......
Police don't care about this crime nor the feral youth society we have now
Your mad ?? Get involved :eek::eek:
I don’t want to get stabbed for Prius cat not worth it

Gents seriously this country is going south very quickly.Stealing the Cat

With 21000 fewer police this gang know exactly what they doing

-JR-

Your mad ?? Get involved :eek::eek:
I don’t want to get stabbed for Prius cat not worth it

With 21000 fewer police this gang know exactly what they doing
Even the paltry few Police we have left appear to be more interested in folks' Facebook / Twitter posts... looking for anything they can claim is "hate speech" regardless of whether it's true / fact.

Much less risky to label some OAPs as "far right" and kill some shift time persuing these "crimes" instead.

I say get rid of this Police Service and bring back our Police FORCE.

Fully respect the boots on the ground.

It's the orders from on high that are suspect.

Shaddy

Same thing happened 2 days ago in Harrow, next to the mosque in broad daylight in front of people, also a red Prius. Those guys were in a white ford similar to the one Parked in front of this Prius, for a moment I thought these might be the same guys. This is crazy, these guys have no fear.