• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Unaccompanied minor

Pb0397

So today I got a ride from school so I’m thinking parent or teacher but probably a student and it was. Before I realized it though I had already started the trip and began to drive. It wasn’t far down the road so I went ahead and drop them off but they didn’t tell me where to turn so I had to do a U-turn then they made me go into a do not enter lane at a car wash. Also it wasn’t even the person who requested the ride. Sure enough two minutes later I get a one star review and a complaint about choice of music. So I went on there and write a report about an unaccompanied minor using someone else’s account talking disrespectfully on the phone and having me drop them off in an unstable location

RoWode12

Be careful reporting minors. You may end up getting temporarily deactivated yourself for actually taking the minor. I would only report them if you canceled and didn’t actually complete the trip.

Sammyj

Hey was this off of Southside. I had a request last week and l called the number given. No answer, And I left a message saying I certainly hope you are not sending me to pick up your child from elementary school because that is not going to happen. I let clock run out for fee. Guess who called me....saying oh why didn't you pick of child. I said Lady that can go south fifteen different ways and l will not be held responsible. Good day. Click.

Pb0397

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe it was high school only off of Beach Boulevard which ever one that is. You never quite know because some highschooler’s are 18. It just sucks dealing with them. My rating is 4.85 but literally every time I work in certain areas it drops a point or two.

ZenUber

So today I got a ride from school so I’m thinking parent or teacher but probably a student and it was. Before I realized it though I had already started the trip and began to drive. It wasn’t far down the road so I went ahead and drop them off but they didn’t tell me where to turn so I had to do a U-turn then they made me go into a do not enter lane at a car wash. Also it wasn’t even the person who requested the ride. Sure enough two minutes later I get a one star review and a complaint about choice of music. So I went on there and write a report about an unaccompanied minor using someone else’s account talking disrespectfully on the phone and having me drop them off in an unstable location
How do you know where the 1* came from?