Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Unaccompanied Minor and Uber Policy support

951 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  911 Guy 
#1 ·
So Uber tells us that you can not transport unaccompanied Minors. I had 2 requests in a row today that I declined on arrival. Another driver got requested immediately and canceled one also.we should get reimbursed for these trips we must decline and account holders should be disciplined.

THEN, I get home mad get an email fromUber, sent to all of us I believe, thanking us for what we do. In the email they seem to support picking up minors... What’s up with this?

Email below.

Robert, thanks for being there
Each day millions of people request rides to get where they need to go. Because of drivers like you, they can do this anytime—day or night.

So, thank you. From the parent who is too busy to be there after soccer practice, the couple on their first date, the person rushing to a morning meeting, the college student who needs to get to midterms. And, from us.

We appreciate the work that you do today and every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.