Unable to login to the Desktop Uber site

Cdub2k

I was attempting to log in to the website to get my 2019 stats and I noticed that it simply takes me to a screen where I can only update my email address, 1st name and last name. Is anybody else having this issue?

Uber_Pic.png

JaxUberLyft

I've noticed the same thing lately...not only that, but for many months now the site opens in another language (Vietnamese, I think) unless I access it from a private browsing window.

islanddriver

I went from the Riders page. Sign in to the Riders page .at the bottom it says rider driver click on driver , it took me to pay info

losiglow

Yeah, you have to work around it.

Another way to do it is go to "Privacy Policy" or "Terms and Conditions" which is at the bottom right of that page, then scroll to the bottom and click the "Get Help >" at the bottom of the page. It will then take you to the help section which is in the main section of your account, after which you can navigate the site as normally.

TecHn0LoGee c0m9aNY!

Cdub2k

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, you have to work around it.

Another way to do it is go to "Privacy Policy" or "Terms and Conditions" which is at the bottom right of that page, then scroll to the bottom and click the "Get Help >" at the bottom of the page. It will then take you to the help section which is in the main section of your account, after which you can navigate the site as normally.

TecHn0LoGee c0m9aNY!
I’m in there right now. Thank you for this. I feel like I just hacked into my own account