1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Umm..Tons of Labor Day requests..where?!

Discussion in 'Atlanta' started by AtlRedJuke, Sep 6, 2015.

1. I literally sat in my car parked for almost 2 hours without a single ping..right near 14th street. Wtf?!

2. Schlamie

Schlamie

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Same here. This weekend has been a huge bust.

3. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    2 hours for 5 bucks

AtlRedJuke and Realityshark like this.
  4. Realityshark

Realityshark

Uber loves to lie to their Atlanta drivers. You guys are willing to drive in one of the lowest paid markets in the country while being constantly lied to.

You deserve no sympathy.

5. Realityshark

Realityshark

Had you all just stayed home and enjoyed the holiday weekend, while letting your local office know that you are no longer willing to drive at the lowest rates in the country, you might be making a decent rate. You are all willing to work for pennies and now complain that you can't make money.

The Atlanta market is a joke and you are setting a precedent of stupidity that has affected the rest of the country.

6. rtaatl

rtaatl

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    Really...that bad? Last year for DragonCon I grossed $480 on Uberblack...didn't head out in the streets this year because I had other things going on, but thought everyone would be profitable with all the events the past few days....damn

AtlRedJuke likes this.
  7. I like huge busts.

BostonTaxiDriver likes this.
  8. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    If they just sacrifice one day of a busy day they would hurt uber. But these crazies can't even compute that.

9. Obviously the rates are too high in Atlanta to generate sufficient business. I'm sure uber will be lowering your rates soon so you can earn more money.

Bart McCoy likes this.
  10. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    They need to drop to 56 cents per mile, fed minimum levels. They still won't get it though they'll come on here for 4 day's complaining about striking and meeting up at donut shops. After all the ranting and venting they get back in their cars and start ubering. Disgruntled drivers 0. uber 1.

BostonTaxiDriver and Txchick like this.
  11. Realityshark

Realityshark

Atlanta is the lowest paid market in the country and they still find plenty of desperate people willing to drive for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the rates again since the drivers don't seem to care.

Remember how Uber told Atlanta that the rates would be restored on August 1st? Well, it's been over a month and the rates are still the lowest in the country. Uber lied, they never raised them.

Atlanta drivers refuse to stand up for themselves. They deserve to have the rates slashed again.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Txchick and Bart McCoy like this.
  12. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    Sigh...
    It's a holiday weekend.
    Unless you live in a beach town, it's gonna be dead.
    Signed,
    A Longtime Cabbie.

13. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Lol

14. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    people still need rides
    maybe pax feel 78/cents a mile is too high?
    no problem, Uber will soon lower it for them to 65cents a mile
    then yall will get lots of pings, and for some reason yall will be happy, smh

Txchick likes this.
  15. Altima ATL

Altima ATL

Driving:
    UberX
    So all those texts Uber was sending me - about demand being off the charts - wanting reply to other text about hours intended to work - about massive surges etc... You mean they lied to us?

omg - I am so shocked and now so happy that I did not drive :rolleyes: but .78 pm is no incentive for me to drive. I think I must be in an exclusive club of one or two members, as when I open (and use - damn it's a good deal for riders) the rider app, there are available cars swarming around like flies on crap.

BTW - for those driving - did you get the guarantees, or is Uber squirming its way out of that like the snake it is?

16. Txchick

Txchick Moderator

Include Dallas Uber X drivers in the insanity at .85 cents per mile $3.50 minimum $1.00, still out there driving.

Bart McCoy likes this.
  17. ATLrider

ATLrider

when will ya'll listen? $3 min fare comming soon.
    and 50cent per mile?

Txchick likes this.