Ultimate LUber eats insult to all of you suckers delivering cheeseburgers

Jc.

It's in Spanish as well, but in that one the guy tells the luber boy to Seat while he eats
No need to tip!

Doowop

Seems it takes an arrogant pompous ass to denigrate the efforts of common people who are out there just trying to earn a few dollars. What a schmuck.

UberXnyne

Used to be that UberEats made you more money than X. Does that still hold up? I'm starting Uber again for the first time in eight months in about 5 minutes

UberXnyne

Nah, I don't feel like getting murdered as a hobby for some rich kid. I've noticed a lot of people still going up to the 40 floors just to drop off the food. Is it wrong of me to go back to leaving it in the lobby for pickup?

JSM0713

Used to be that UberEats made you more money than X. Does that still hold up? I'm starting Uber again for the first time in eight months in about 5 minutes
This is simple mathematics.... Uber Eats pays $1.35 per mile, less 25% Uber's cut = $1.01 per mile. X pays $0.85 per mile, less 25% = $0.64 per mile. If you drive Uber Eats exclusively, Uber takes 35% = $0.88 per mile. I'll elect to go Uber Eats exclusively, WAY less miles on the car, work locally...

Jc.

This is simple mathematics.... Uber Eats pays $1.35 per mile, less 25% Uber's cut = $1.01 per mile. X pays $0.85 per mile, less 25% = $0.64 per mile. If you drive Uber Eats exclusively, Uber takes 35% = $0.88 per mile. I'll elect to go Uber Eats exclusively, WAY less miles on the car, work locally...
What about time spent on each delivery...

Kodyhead

Nah, I don't feel like getting murdered as a hobby for some rich kid. I've noticed a lot of people still going up to the 40 floors just to drop off the food. Is it wrong of me to go back to leaving it in the lobby for pickup?
It's not like you have to take the stairs lol what would it take another 5 min? Not like eats demand is that great where you are missing out.

UberXnyne

I get that. However, It's when I spend ten minutes looking for them cuz they're stupid and did not input their information correctly, security and I going back and forth on the phone with them, I finally find them, only to get a "thanks" and a door in my face, is when I regret going through the trouble of delivering their food and receiving no tip for it. Also, there was a time you would tip your pizza guy or anyone delivering your food, and it was normal. It's too late, I'm sure, but I don't want to continue contributing to Uber's culture of not tipping. Common courtesy is already hard enough to find in Miami.

2Cents

I get that. However, It's when I spend ten minutes looking for them cuz they're stupid and did not input their information correctly, security and I going back and forth on the phone with them, I finally find them, only to get a "thanks" and a door in my face, is when I regret going through the trouble of delivering their food and receiving no tip for it. Also, there was a time you would tip your pizza guy or anyone delivering your food, and it was normal. It's too late, I'm sure, but I don't want to continue contributing to Uber's culture of not tipping. Common courtesy is already hard enough to find in Miami.
I've had that same scenario. Call them and tell them that they're food is downstairs with security. Thank them and get off the phone.
If they're not going to Tip you, then they can ask security to bring it up to them. And we know how much they will like that.

Last edited:

UberXnyne

I did alright for my first night back. Did mostly food delivery for some reason, which was okay cuz I wasn't ready to deal with a bunch of stupid pax just yet. Made $126 tips included after 7 hours. It's decent side money. $90 after gas and food.