1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

ULEZ

Discussion in 'London' started by D1991D, Nov 14, 2017.

1. D1991D

D1991D

if anyone plans on being exec driver for long time I would recommend buying a Mercedes e class petrol e200 or e250 now I would sell my diesel car asap , I'm trying to sell my E350cdi fully loaded not a single scratch on it not even a single call for the past 3 weeks
    Yet auris estate hybrid prices are up Mercedes e class petrol prices up
    8000 e class will hit the market at the same
    Time don't be the last it will cost you a fortune

2. I was thinking to buy merc Vito, that will probably be the same?

3. BigMike78

BigMike78

Is the new shape prius ulez compliant ?

babasanfur and D1991D like this.
  4. D1991D

D1991D

If you buy new one I think it's Euro 6 Euro 6 diesel is not affected but you never know they might change their mind , but u need good torque with a lot of passengers and luggage with e class I would go for petrol e200 or e250 those engines are bulletproof no dpf issues etc my cousin had a the 1.8 litre it's a kompresser very good engine ran the car until 200 k miles never any issue not even once used to commute bristol-London , saying that I don't think I have ever seen Vito petrol or v class

Even the old shape Prius is any hybrid car is ok or any petrol Euro 4 my 2003 Yaris is euro 4 I can use that even when they bring it to north and south circular

5. D1991D

D1991D

Have u thought about Toyota proace verso ? If u don't have VIP clients it's a better choice 5 year warranty but benefit with some v class is the extra seat I would buy 9 seater one but only if I knew I could make minimum 300£ a day

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  6. I will check it out. Thanks

7. babasanfur

babasanfur

It's not a Toyota it's actually a Peugeot nothing Toyota on it apart from the sign at the front

8. Donziye

Donziye

I have an E Class for personal use (63 reg) just checked it and even that is subject to the Ulez charge. E250 CDI... What the hell, these guys are creaming us up and down :mad:
    I'd just buy a Tesla tbh

9. babasanfur

babasanfur

On the log book check the co2 emmisions if its 100 or less you're exempt

eric_london likes this.
  10. Robertino

Robertino

If its diesel, then 65 reg and newer all are Euro 6 and ULEZ compliant. Not sure if same goes for petrol cars.

11. I wouldn’t touch Peugeot with a barge pole. Is it made in France ?

babasanfur likes this.
  12. Lookingaround

Lookingaround

My Viano is Diesel and it shows that as exempt? Are you sure all details are correct on the website?

13. Skiip

Skiip

Don't buy any car which ain't an Electric,from 2022 first time Pco licensed car has to be Zero Emission,and from the same year Vehicles already Licensed will not be able to extend there license unless they are zero Emission,TFL have taegeted PHV drivers very cunningly and merciless way, Shame on you Sadiq

14. Cabbie2B

Cabbie2B

Pug is UK made.

Be some good low mileage Mercs on few months.
    If you live outside M25 that will be a good buy.

15. Ibz mneimneh

Ibz mneimneh

considering to di uber X instead, i dont see the point of paying more for a newer model as works slowed down alot.

16. Masfand321

Masfand321

They will change the requirements once everyone will buy same thing happened few years back when uber had the policy of having 5 year old cars but later then changed and the whole world brought their old cars... tfl still can change requirements as still you never know today they say electric cars are the saviour to environment but later they might say it’s hard to dispose of the battery and it’s even damaging the land... I would rent then buy never again buying for uber...

babasanfur likes this.
  17. Barrox

Barrox

I'm selling my 2014 Mazda 6 auto estate, Euro 6 ULEZ compliant, full year PCO badge, if anyone interested it's on eBay and gumtree

babasanfur likes this.
  18. Shane Sheikh

Shane Sheikh

I thought it was 75 or something ?

19. babasanfur

babasanfur