UI still pending

Newbedforduberft

Didn’t get my UI today so I went to the pua website and it said “pending“. This was at 3pm so I called and the response I got from a very nice worker was that “ with all the fraud UI is verifying people are who they say they are. An email will be coming requesting picture proof of my identity in the form of ss card, birth certificate, and drivers license. I’m abit uncomfortable emailing them all these forms of identity. Has anyone else had this happen?

They also said if I don’t get the email by tonight to call back in the AM and once they get the proof it takes a two day turn around to get your funds.

scamp

Didn’t get my UI today so I went to the pua website and it said “pending“. This was at 3pm so I called and the response I got from a very nice worker was that “ with all the fraud UI is verifying people are who they say they are. An email will be coming requesting picture proof of my identity in the form of ss card, birth certificate, and drivers license. I’m abit uncomfortable emailing them all these forms of identity. Has anyone else had this happen?

They also said if I don’t get the email by tonight to call back in the AM and once they get the proof it takes a two day turn around to get your funds.
We discussed this on another thread. Due to the delay in getting the website out, Mass UE made the decision to rush out minimum PUA payments to all claimants. They have since started to go back and verify identify and income.

Check your ACTION Center for a message requesting you upload proof of identity. That's where PUA sends you all messages. I uploaded my proofs through the secure website last week and got the all clear pretty quickly.

Others have been asked to verify via ACTION Center proof of self-employed income (ie 1040s Schedule C).