UE app messing up

XChrispyX

normally the app works on my Iphone SE (2020) using the speakerphone to give me all the sounds and directions . Right now I get the same sounds but instead of using the speakerphone its using the headset speaker part of the phone ( the speaker you use for a private phone call) . Ive updated the phone and reset all settings and deleted app and re-installed it and still the same thing . Anyone else having this issue or can someone tell me how to correct this issue ?

rideshareapphero

Issue is with the headphone jack plug, mine got water in it and got stuck on headphone mode, I searched a youtube video on how to clean it and got it fixed but that was a while ago, I don't have that link anymore.

DJJoeyZ

The eats app always seems to have audio problems for me. Sometimes it cuts off my stereo Bluetooth, sometimes it goes really low volume.
OP, did you check the audio control in the eats app setting?

tohunt4me

normally the app works on my Iphone SE (2020) using the speakerphone to give me all the sounds and directions . Right now I get the same sounds but instead of using the speakerphone its using the headset speaker part of the phone ( the speaker you use for a private phone call) . Ive updated the phone and reset all settings and deleted app and re-installed it and still the same thing . Anyone else having this issue or can someone tell me how to correct this issue ?
Its WHAT they do !

" TECHNOLOGY COMPANY " !

XChrispyX

Issue is with the headphone jack plug, mine got water in it and got stuck on headphone mode, I searched a youtube video on how to clean it and got it fixed but that was a while ago, I don't have that link anymore.
I dont have a headphone jack on the Iphone SE
Post automatically merged:

The eats app always seems to have audio problems for me. Sometimes it cuts off my stereo Bluetooth, sometimes it goes really low volume.
OP, did you check the audio control in the eats app setting?
Ive checked all of it in both the phone and UE's app , have reset all setting's to factory and still no change

Last edited: